New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    sad to say damaged po ang wifi module kasabay ang bluetooth niya.

sakit ng 4s yan.ang ginagawa namin dyan download muna ung ios niya saka namin irerstore via itunes kung via wifi ang pag update risky talaga yan.pwersado kasi ang wifi module niya,isa pa.kaunting interup lang ng connection titirik yan sa recovery..

2 opion ..kung makukuha sa init ng hot air repair.kung hindi makuha papalitan ng buong module.medyo delikado sa hardware pag nagpalit.

labor dyan mga nasa 300 kapag nakuha sa init.
    pero kung papalitan mga 2k.50/50 ang labanan ng CP tech sa ganyan..
    thank you.. at least may idea na ako ng magagastos, ipacheck ko pag napunta greenhills..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Very noble gesture *jaypee10. Parang kay atty JM na free legal advice. May your tribe flourish!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    iphone 4s with the following problems;

1. Sleep (or power button) no longer working. cannot press, used to be that you feel the "click" when pressed but now, nothing happens. I know the button assembly and the cable needs to be replaced, just don't know of a reputable shop who can do it. If you do have nice experiences with repair shops in (Makati, BGC, Greenhills, Mandaluyong area), please do share name and location of shop.

2. Original battery is long gone. I DIYed installed a Limhong 4S battery (Limhong Apple iPhone 4S Battery | Lazada PH). But lasted only a few months and no longer hold a charge. Apple OEM is not an option at the moment as this is a Singtel sourced unit (when I was an OFW in SG). Hence, the question is what brand of replacement battery is good?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

iphone 4s with the following problems;

1. Sleep (or power button) no longer working. cannot press, used to be that you feel the "click" when pressed but now, nothing happens. I know the button assembly and the cable needs to be replaced, just don't know of a reputable shop who can do it. If you do have nice experiences with repair shops in (Makati, BGC, Greenhills, Mandaluyong area), please do share name and location of shop.

2. Original battery is long gone. I DIYed installed a Limhong 4S battery (http://www.lazada.com.ph/limhong-apple-iphone-4s-battery-244331.html). But lasted only a few months and no longer hold a charge. Apple OEM is not an option at the moment as this is a Singtel sourced unit (when I was an OFW in SG). Hence, the question is what brand of replacement battery is good?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    How to disable the shatter sound(camera) of my iphone 6 plus i usually using this during seminar taking pictures sa slide tinatamad kasi magsulat..grin

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    How to disable the shatter sound(camera) of my iphone 6 plus i usually using this during seminar taking pictures sa slide tinatamad kasi magsulat..grin
    I usually turn my iphone to silent mode. Not sure if there are other ways. I just turn the side switch.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by imrain View Post
    I usually turn my iphone to silent mode. Not sure if there are other ways. I just turn the side switch.
    Its not working for 6 plus.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Turn down volume to zero. It's shutter sound, shatter sound is like breaking glass.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Turn down volume to zero. It's shutter sound, shatter sound is like breaking glass.

You're right bro..

But ayaw talaga gumana sa iphone ko anu ba unit mu?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    You're right bro..

But ayaw talaga gumana sa iphone ko anu ba unit mu?
    Meron pa rin tunog kahit naka silent?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raycon_24 View Post
    *jaypee10
    katinapay ka rin ba?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*jaypee10
    katinapay ka rin ba?
    kakagat kaba?

yes certified sandwich...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast