New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bading ba yun car owner, hinde marunong magpalit ng flat tire?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Mahilig sa selfie = tagilid in my book
    mukhang tagilid nga. selfie yung profile pic hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

BTT: Call me KJ but sometimes i wonder why people should be rewarded for doing the right thing (honesty) or doing work that they are expected to do (assist the public, ensure safety, etc.). I agree that it's a plus point in their ratings, and perhaps kay Lord na rin, but the way we have to advertise each good deed done by security guards, PNP personnel, etc., it sometimes show how lacking it is in the world today. Nonetheless, good job to Mr. Gierza, keep up the goodwork and continue to serve with your head up high.
    pareho tayo ng iniisip yan din iniisip ko nun isang araw bakit big deal na meron binalik taxi drivers na mga valuables eh ganun naman talaga dapat naiwan ng pasehero dapat ibalik...nakakita ka ng gamit na hinde saiyo ibalik mo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    IMO ok lang mga "faith in humanity restored" stories like these to counter the negative vibes we usually get from people calling themselves "journalists".

In other news starlet shows off hella-expensive bag she got from BF. WTF.
    Last edited by JohnM; July 30th, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    BTT: Call me KJ but sometimes i wonder why people should be rewarded for doing the right thing (honesty) or doing work that they are expected to do (assist the public, ensure safety, etc.). I agree that it's a plus point in their ratings, and perhaps kay Lord na rin, but the way we have to advertise each good deed done by security guards, PNP personnel, etc., it sometimes show how lacking it is in the world today. Nonetheless, good job to Mr. Gierza, keep up the goodwork and continue to serve with your head up high.
    coz society has degenerated to the point where doing what's right is so rare that every little good deed is celebrated

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bading ba yun car owner, hinde marunong magpalit ng flat tire?
    That was the first thing that I thought too. Baka bading yan

Basic knowledge for men to know how to change a flat tire. Brother ko tinuruan ako how to change a flat tire when I was 16 when I first started driving. He really watched me do it by myself. Mahirap lang kasi pag sa labas nangyari, lalo na pag naka skirt or dress tapos luluhod sa lupa, magbubuhat ng gulong, minsan yung nut ang higpit ang hirap tanggalin. But if worse comes to worst I can change it myself.

Ano ba nangyayari sa mga lalaki ngayon?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    marami na kasing beki/part of the sisterhood ngayon. kala mo pogi pero pag umasta mas mahinhin pa sa babae

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quoting Mojo Jojo: "What's the difference between metro***ual and gay? Two years." :hysterical:

There are bekis and then there are the clueless who can't tell a lug nut from a square knot. My brother was the latter until he married a girl who knew more about cars than he did so he had to level up a lot He knows his way around the human body though. He's just mechanically challenged.
    Last edited by JohnM; July 30th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    marami na kasing beki/part of the sisterhood ngayon. kala mo pogi pero pag umasta mas mahinhin pa sa babae
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Quoting Mojo Jojo: "What's the difference between metro***ual and gay? Two years." :hysterical:
    Ewan ko ba kung mas marami talagang bading ngayon or pareho lang in the past, mas out lang sila ngayon.

Maybe the guy thought he was cute/sosyal for not knowing how to change a tire. He does not know it is such a big turn off. Evolution dictates women to be drawn towards men that are strong/protectors and not sissys Ang nakakatawa kinalat pa niya sa social media yung inadequacy niya

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mas out lang sila ngayon and I'm ok with that. As long as they don't start touching my lumps I'm good. I'm friends with quite a few actually lest somebody say I'm homophobic. They're a decent group of guys who are fun to have around during parties. No rustoms among them though.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    coz society has degenerated to the point where doing what's right is so rare that every little good deed is celebrated
    Every good deed has to be posted on FB... sad sad sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Basta, dito the real manly man lang ang pwede sa tsikot. :chopper:

Pag lalambot-lambot, patayin sa kiliti. :gayfight:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
BGC Security Gueard recieves Commendation...