New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last edited by rion; July 24th, 2007 at 05:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hi....i have a 2000 liteace with 2C-T engine. i can still hear the turbo whine when the tach reaches 1800rpm but the orange led that would signal that the is incoming is now busted.

my problem is with the small pipe (about 3/8" dia.) that feeds the water to the engine block. the inside was thick with plaque (rust+other sediments) so the temp needle would rise from time to time. as there was no replacement pipe available i cut that part off and welded a new one. months later (yesterday), that welded part again is busted.

now, can anybody please point me where i can get hold of a blueprint of this engine to determine the correct part number of my busted part and any part that will have problems in the future?

thank you in advance for any help u can extend.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sorry for the late reply, mas madali sana ito makita under" Engine and Fuel System Talk"

with regards to your Light indicator, kung light bulb lang, I think Madali lang yan Palitan...

for the parts, I have no idea, but you try refference for the 2C from the Tamaraw FX.

These links no longer work, know of any other?
    I'm looking for the Torque/Power graphs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    links to the thumbnail seems working...

unfortunately I have not seen any Torque/Power graphs on these engines.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    where can i buy replacement cylinder head for my Toyota 2C-T (2.0TD) Lite

Toyota 2C-T (2.0TD) Lite/Townace, Camry 91' Specs