New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    anybody know where i can purchase good professional hand tools. shop equipment and diagnostic equipment? i am debating whether to ship my tools from another country into the philippines but the shipping and handling might cost more than the purchase of good replacements locally. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    anybody know where i can purchase good professional hand tools. shop equipment and diagnostic equipment? i am debating whether to ship my tools from another country into the philippines but the shipping and handling might cost more than the purchase of good replacements locally. thanks.
    Suggest you just ship your existing tools/ diagnostic equipments from your country of origin to the Philippines. I am a former Technical Sales Supervisor from the previous Snap On distributor here and as far as I know, their present distributors does not promote and stock professional tools, special service tools and diagnostic equipments which you might need. By the way, what is the brand of tools, diagnostic equipments that you presently use?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Suggest you just ship your existing tools/ diagnostic equipments from your country of origin to the Philippines. I am a former Technical Sales Supervisor from the previous Snap On distributor here and as far as I know, their present distributors does not promote and stock professional tools, special service tools and diagnostic equipments which you might need. By the way, what is the brand of tools, diagnostic equipments that you presently use?

i was going to check which is cost effective. i intend to keep some here and some in the philippines. for over thirty years of tools accumulated/lost, i have snapons, craftsman, belzer. otc, truecraft(japanese company-stopped making tools), facom, armstrong, napa, sk, matco and other brands. i mixed and matched brands and if i can't find the tool i already had and needed, i bought new ones to save time. as far as equipment snapon and coats/ammco.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Hans Infinite Tools mostly carry cheapy tools made in China, Taiwan, India which don't last long. Same stuff you could find at neighborhood hardware stores.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Hans Infinite Tools mostly carry cheapy tools made in China, Taiwan, India which don't last long. Same stuff you could find at neighborhood hardware stores.

yes, we are talking about milspecs, faa specs or simply precision reliable and professional tools, not the ones used by little pedro down the street.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Anybody here knows of an automotive tool shop in angeles city, pampanga specifically dau? don't have much time to go to metro manila. planning to buy a black phosphate coated socket tool set and combination wrench set as a gift for myself.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Anybody here knows of an automotive tool shop in angeles city, pampanga specifically dau? don't have much time to go to metro manila. planning to buy a black phosphate coated socket tool set and combination wrench set as a gift for myself.
    try mo marina arcade, or the 2nd hand shops behind the dau bus terminal. baka makakita ka ng hinahanap mo..

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks TK. i'll check that out this weekend

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Among all the detecting activities, gold metal detecting is the most interesting one. We can not only relax both our mind and body , but also find a big fortune if we are lucky enough. Next time if you feel bored, you can pick up a gold metal detector and have a try.

professional auto technician tools sources