1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Spy photos of 2010 Suzuki Swift

Front:

Back:

2010 Suzuki Swift

The Swift is surely one of the models which drove Suzuki's sales forward,
    as it is one of the most popular cars in the Japanese manufacturer's entire
    lineup. And Suzuki plans to continue focusing on the Swift, with a new model expected to be released sometime around 2010. Still, we don't know for sure whether it intends to roll out a facelift or move straight to a new generation.

As you can see in the adjacent spyshots, the Swift is wearing a lot of camouflage, which might make you think this is a new generation and the manufacturer is hiding a lot of new things. On the other hand, it might be also a major facelift that comprises several modifications and the parent company prefers to hide all of them from our eyes.

Anyway, one thing is for sure. The new Suzuki Swift is currently undergoing
    heavy testing and the first public appearance is expected to take place at
    the 2010 Paris Motor Show.

There's not much to understand in these spyshots but the upcoming Swift will retain the same design with the rounded front end and short rear overhang. Obviously, it will be offered with a front-wheel drive but an all-wheel drive system will come as an option.

As for the engines, the future Swift will come with both petrol and diesel
    units, but their displacement is yet to be revealed. However, we do know
    the gasoline configurations will produce somewhere between 90 and 130 horsepower, with a diesel powerplant to generate around 80 horsepower. A hybrid powertrain will also join the range but only in 2011 or 2012.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sayang talaga to, sana ito kotse ko ngayon ang mahal lang kase pag financing e, talo pa nila ang toyota sa interest considering na mas mahal ang price ng vios 1.5G AT sa swift..

i'm sure mahal uli ito

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Tama lang ang presyo ng Suzuki Swift,mas mahal pa ang Yaris at Jazz ngayon na galing Thailand ha..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pero mas malaki naman ang Yaris and especially ang Jazz kaysa Swift. Matakaw pa ang Swift compared to its rivals...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    sayang talaga to, sana ito kotse ko ngayon ang mahal lang kase pag financing e, talo pa nila ang toyota sa interest considering na mas mahal ang price ng vios 1.5G AT sa swift..

i'm sure mahal uli ito

Mahal talaga kung in-house financing. Much better kung direct ka sa bank.
    Ito lang ba ang issue mo sa hindi pagbili ng Swift? Any other reasons?

I'm currently looking at this and the Jazz for my next car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ganda nung dressed up swift sa macapagal suzuki showroom. not sure if that's what they call swift sport. sabi it's offered for the financing option.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tmj2 View Post
    Mahal talaga kung in-house financing. Much better kung direct ka sa bank.
    Ito lang ba ang issue mo sa hindi pagbili ng Swift? Any other reasons?

I'm currently looking at this and the Jazz for my next car.
    yes yung downpayment at monthly amort lang po ako me problem.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks sa feedback.

If you really wanted the swift, you should had tried to get the financing directly from the bank. Nag canvass na rin ako and I believe you can haggle for a cash discount sa mga dealer na mag lessen ng downpayment. And definitely lower ang monthly mo compared sa in-house financing.

Anyways, nakabili ka na yata ng Vios... Enjoy your ride...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tmj2 View Post
    Thanks sa feedback.

If you really wanted the swift, you should had tried to get the financing directly from the bank. Nag canvass na rin ako and I believe you can haggle for a cash discount sa mga dealer na mag lessen ng downpayment. And definitely lower ang monthly mo compared sa in-house financing.

Anyways, nakabili ka na yata ng Vios... Enjoy your ride...

actually direct napo ito sa bank Easwest and RCBC

15k monthly then 152k all in DP

so di ko kinagat..yup i'm enjoying my vios right now..tipid masyado e,500 ko 3days sa 62kms a day na biyahe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    Spy photos of 2010 Suzuki Swift

Front:

Back:

2010 Suzuki Swift

The Swift is surely one of the models which drove Suzuki's sales forward,
    as it is one of the most popular cars in the Japanese manufacturer's entire
    lineup. And Suzuki plans to continue focusing on the Swift, with a new model expected to be released sometime around 2010. Still, we don't know for sure whether it intends to roll out a facelift or move straight to a new generation.

As you can see in the adjacent spyshots, the Swift is wearing a lot of camouflage, which might make you think this is a new generation and the manufacturer is hiding a lot of new things. On the other hand, it might be also a major facelift that comprises several modifications and the parent company prefers to hide all of them from our eyes.

Anyway, one thing is for sure. The new Suzuki Swift is currently undergoing
    heavy testing and the first public appearance is expected to take place at
    the 2010 Paris Motor Show.

There's not much to understand in these spyshots but the upcoming Swift will retain the same design with the rounded front end and short rear overhang. Obviously, it will be offered with a front-wheel drive but an all-wheel drive system will come as an option.

As for the engines, the future Swift will come with both petrol and diesel
    units, but their displacement is yet to be revealed. However, we do know
    the gasoline configurations will produce somewhere between 90 and 130 horsepower, with a diesel powerplant to generate around 80 horsepower. A hybrid powertrain will also join the range but only in 2011 or 2012.
    Grabe ganda nito ha..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2010 Suzuki Swift