New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Grabe ganda nito ha..
    Wow you must have x-ray vision to be able to see the beauty beneath that thick camouflage

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Parang 2008 Nissan Murano yung rearview ng new swift.

Eto yung sideview:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Can someone post here some pictures of SUZUKI SWIFT 2009 release in the Philippines please? I just want to make sure that the one they're selling in our place has the LATEST specs/design/built. I did try checking it online but I'm quite unsure w/ my research. Please help! Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    you can look at www.suzuki.com.au. Mas maganda ang website nila compared sa philippines. you can also download a brochure from their site.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan ba nakakabili ng ganyang car cover?

Para sa mga tamad maglinis heheheheheheh

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tmj2 View Post
    you can look at www.suzuki.com.au. Mas maganda ang website nila compared sa philippines. you can also download a brochure from their site.

THANK YOU! I will check it now.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I love my new baby...i drove a nissan sentra for years but wanted something new and definitely happy with SUZUKI SWIFT and the service of the people from Shaw branch...thanks guys!

It' like I have a ferrari,mini cooper, sedan car in one..high tech with great warranty and services esp. the freebies! see website..have the same color too!!!LOVE IT!!! I look ***y on it...

http://www.suzuki.com.ph/index.php?o...141&Itemid=196

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2010 Suzuki Swift