New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Good Day To All.

Ive been looking for a User Manual /Owners Manual for Suzuki Vitara JLX 98-99 Model.. I have tried to search the net but all i have downloaded where service manuals, wiring diagrams and others.
    Can anyone help me find one?, I really need it very badly since im trying to familiarize myself with basic functions of the car..

I would really appreciate your help.. thanks in advance to those who will respond to this thread...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have one in the office. PM me ur email address, I'll send it to you (it's in acrobat format)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    I have one in the office. PM me ur email address, I'll send it to you (it's in acrobat format)
    hi bro, im also looking for the jlx manual, please email me adbravo*7-eleven.com.ph

salamat bro! go suzuki!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post

-sir pa send din po sa email ko
    mark.tongol*gmail.com

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hi,i owned also a 1996 vitara,want sana din po ng manual for my vitara,kindly send to my email din plsssssss...mavicleynes*yahoo.com
    ill appreciate po tlaga if i have one bcoz i want to get familiar with my vitara..tnx ng marame sir! GOD BLESS US...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ako din po if posible.
    rico.guzman*gmail.com

salamat po.

User Manual for Vitara 99 JLX