New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Can share your technic, tips and tricks on how how to get a best deal of car on suzuki deealer??

Ano ba dapat mga e consider sa pag kuha ng best deal??
    Panu ba makaka avail ng best deal??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Sabihin mo kukunin mo yung lowest downpayment. Then hingi ka ng napakalaking discount, after nyo magbolahan. Pay them in cash.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pumunta ako sa apat na Suzuki dealerships and had them give me an offer for the 1.4L Swift a/t. Best I got was a free body-colored spoiler, 3M wrap around tints, backup sensor, window visors, carpet, seat covers and a Php20k discount from Conrad Tan of Suzuki Caloocan.

I owned a 1997 Suzuki Esteem m/t and a 2005 Suzuki APV a/t that I maintain religiously at Suzuki Alabang. Unfortunately, the best they could offer was a generic tint (quarter of a tint sa winshield), free compre insurance, carpet, seat cover and Php500 gas coupon.

After a week, they called and upon learning of Suzuki Callocan's offer, they told me that they will match it. I told then that they should have done that upfront and turned them down.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Pumunta ako sa apat na Suzuki dealerships and had them give me an offer for the 1.4L Swift a/t. Best I got was a free body-colored spoiler, 3M wrap around tints, backup sensor, window visors, carpet, seat covers and a Php20k discount from Conrad Tan of Suzuki Caloocan.

I owned a 1997 Suzuki Esteem m/t and a 2005 Suzuki APV a/t that I maintain religiously at Suzuki Alabang. Unfortunately, the best they could offer was a generic tint (quarter of a tint sa winshield), free compre insurance, carpet, seat cover and Php500 gas coupon.

After a week, they called and upon learning of Suzuki Callocan's offer, they told me that they will match it. I told then that they should have done that upfront and turned them down.
    I know the guy sir. You have the right person to purchase your unit from. Tips, Technic, Tricks on how to get a best deal of car on suzuki car dealer??🏽

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post

This is actually a pretty good deal. But I suggest you have your unit maintained at another casa because Suzuki Kalookan is notorious for bad aftersales service.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I asked from Suzuki E. Rodriguez and initial offer for cash buyers is free LTO registration, 3M tints and a P30k discount.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lahat yata nang napuntahan kong casa common yung free lto registration, compre insurance, matting, seat cover at generic tint (quarter tint sa windshield).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    This is actually a pretty good deal. But I suggest you have your unit maintained at another casa because Suzuki Kalookan is notorious for bad aftersales service.
    Conrad is now with Suzuki Manila Bay. Either Manila Bay or Alabang ako :-)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by philsat View Post
    Can share your technic, tips and tricks on how how to get a best deal of car on suzuki deealer??

Ano ba dapat mga e consider sa pag kuha ng best deal??
    Panu ba makaka avail ng best deal??
    Lowest Downpayment and Monthly Amortization plus Tint, 3 Years LTO Registration, Insurance, Matting, Seat Covers, etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    suzuki kalookan is charging 600 pesos as diagnosis fee for my ac problem. Better ask your agent if they also charge such fees even if your unit is still underwarranty, otherwise look for another dealer or another brand

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

suzuki kalookan is charging 600 pesos as diagnosis fee for my ac problem. Better ask your agent if they also charge such fees even if your unit is still underwarranty, otherwise look for another dealer or another brand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tips, Technic, Tricks on how to get a best deal of car on suzuki car dealer??