New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just found some photos, I think it would be nice to have this XL7 on our street.

hehehehe
    (Provide it wont do 6km per liter below fuel consumption hehehehe)

Source photo
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    That a USDM 2009 Suzuki XL7 is a crossover SUV.

The XL7 7 passenger's comes in three trims: Premium, Luxury, and Limited. A 252-hp 3.6-liter V6 engine and a new six-speed automatic transmission with manumatic shift mode are standard. Available in front-wheel drive or with an electronically controlled all-wheel drive system, the XL7 includes a Nivomatic self-levelling rear suspension on all trims. Standard safety features include side-curtain airbags, ABS with electronic brake-force distribution, and an electronic stability system with traction control. The Limited includes a navigation system and rear vision camera.

MSRP $25,595 - $29,680

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Very nice front. Sana proportion yong pagka LWB nya. Previous XL7 kasi medyo hindi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    what's LWB?
    kung darating yan dito (para sakin) malamang taob alterra dyan

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    what's LWB?
    kung darating yan dito (para sakin) malamang taob alterra dyan
    Long Wheel Base (LWB). Its the same model but "longer and wider", and cost more.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Very nice front. Sana proportion yong pagka LWB nya. Previous XL7 kasi medyo hindi.
    isa ito sa mga suv initial list namin, kaso it did not make our shortlist...

and your comment is one of the reasons why, i find the width a bit too narrow for the over-all height and afraid it affects stability as in parang madaling mabuwal sa pag-corner or may sway too much when hit by a strong cross wind.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi max I am pokiah a new member of this forum Its nice to see that brand new suzuki XL 7 what I hate about its look is it is still similar to a CRV. Sana they stay on the old design then make some new innovation. I own a 2001 GV XL7 super sa performance but hanep sa bulsa coz asiong siya with respect to gasoline consupmtion.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Just found some photos, I think it would be nice to have this XL7 on our street.

hehehehe
    (Provide it wont do 6km per liter below fuel consumption hehehehe)

Source photo
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi slamtaz dont worry about the height coz I been driving this thing for almost 8 yrs, the handling is ok because it is equipped with a standard front stabilizer bar. tried it in a snowy and slippery area but di pa ako tumaob. even with strong winds ok siya. just follow the company's tire preassure inflation of 26 up front and 36 at the back you wont have problems with this baby.

Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    isa ito sa mga suv initial list namin, kaso it did not make our shortlist...

and your comment is one of the reasons why, i find the width a bit too narrow for the over-all height and afraid it affects stability as in parang madaling mabuwal sa pag-corner or may sway too much when hit by a strong cross wind.

Suzuki XL7