New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    101

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #2
    Iíve heard that Suzuki PH is focused more on selling the Ertigas. If the XL7 is under the Ertiga platform, then expect more units to roll in here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    If the XL7 is under the Ertiga platform, then expect more units to roll in here.
    The XL7 is the crossover version of the Ertiga MPV, the same way the BR-V is a crossover version of the Mobilio.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,951
    #4
    Posting this twice...

    Preview photos and pricing: Suzuki S-Presso and XL7 | Visor



    A/T version only at P1,068,000

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,358
    #5
    Price is very good. Hows the ancap rating versus the xpander?

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Posting this twice...

    Preview photos and pricing: Suzuki S-Presso and XL7 | Visor



    A/T version only at P1,068,000
    Suzuki XL7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    457
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Price is very good. Hows the ancap rating versus the xpander?
    Ertiga scored 4 stars. This one has the exact same body, with only 2 airbags but additional ESC. How expensive is it to add side and curtain airbags? Should be mandatory with ESC by now.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,378
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Ertiga scored 4 stars. This one has the exact same body, with only 2 airbags but additional ESC. How expensive is it to add side and curtain airbags? Should be mandatory with ESC by now.
    I read somewhere an ESC module costs around 100+ USD for car manufacturers..

    They also noted the Ertiga's body shell/footwell can be quite unstable with only 3-star rating from GlobalNCAP. Wonder if Maruti/Suzuki made changes with the XL7 apart from raising the suspension.

    Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #9
    22 Suzuki XL7 In Depth Review - YouTube


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,951
    #10

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Suzuki XL7