New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    grabeh na toh! 715k lang? wow ang ganda! best seller toh! i've got to see one!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaro View Post
    Yes cheaper fastlane by 40K! Its now priced at P715K using the same 1.5 VVT-i engine. Its only 8K more expensive than the 2008 Honda Jazz 1.3 5MT. This should show that the Jazz is really overpriced! With better fuel mileage than the automatic, better acceleration, laser-accurate steering, firm & supple ride and japan-made CBU car, the new manual-tranny swift is a winner!
    sir, VVT-i na po ang new swift?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    i bet this will have more sales than the jazz this upcoming year
    di rin. knowing mga pinoy, honda at toyota lang ang alam na brand.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    onga plus 1 ako dito.. but not unless pinoys are brainy enough to think that there is no perfect car (brand) and even toyota and honda has its own faults. just for example, the toyota has the bouncy ride for the fortuner while the honda has cvt problems.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    715k po ang presyo ng MT swift. VVT pa din po makina. bili na kau mga idol.

ok yan a... same amenities as the AT?

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    This is interesting specially that I just sold my old car to make way for a new one. I'm thinking of the vios 1.5g or 1.3e mt. But since this came, I'll think about it as well. I've been eyeing the swift since it was released in 2005. But the question is around how many kilometers per liter can this car make? With those who own one, kahit yung matic, please share info. Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tercyu View Post
    This is interesting specially that I just sold my old car to make way for a new one. I'm thinking of the vios 1.5g or 1.3e mt. But since this came, I'll think about it as well. I've been eyeing the swift since it was released in 2005. But the question is around how many kilometers per liter can this car make? With those who own one, kahit yung matic, please share info. Thanks in advance!
    you can go to Team Swift Philippines forums to get some info

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    humingi ako ng quotation sa suzuki auto manila bay ng swift 1.5 m/t 5dr. bakit ang nakalagay sa transmission niya 4-speed gate type manual transmission? lahat naman ng tinitignan kong sites ng suzuki/maruti swift ang nakalagay 5 speed m/t. ang labo naman bibili na sana kme bigla tuloy ako napaisip.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang labo nga

Pero from its price ithink its the real thing with clutch and works.

STick shift.

It looks better than the Jazz

If we aint talking fuel economy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Suzuki Swift 5MT