New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 127
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    988
    #21
    Goodluck sa handling nito.

    Looks like it will tip over.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,292
    #22
    Naalala ko tuloy ex ko dati na merong silang Suzuki Cappuccino.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,944
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Goodluck sa handling nito.

    Looks like it will tip over.
    Sa totoo lang, ang nakikita kong problem dito is we Pinoys use our cars for everyting... Kahit "city car" nilalabas natin sa highway (buti sana kung ganun kaayos provincial roads natin)

    As for the handling... I guess it will be better than the Suzuki Samurai

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    277
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Sa totoo lang, ang nakikita kong problem dito is we Pinoys use our cars for everyting... Kahit "city car" nilalabas natin sa highway (buti sana kung ganun kaayos provincial roads natin)

    As for the handling... I guess it will be better than the Suzuki Samurai
    tapos itatanong sa SA or kaya sa meron nang nakabili na "kaya ba ang Suzuki S-Presso sa Baguio?"

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    45
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Sa totoo lang, ang nakikita kong problem dito is we Pinoys use our cars for everyting... Kahit "city car" nilalabas natin sa highway (buti sana kung ganun kaayos provincial roads natin)

    As for the handling... I guess it will be better than the Suzuki Samurai
    I live in Cebu City and mostly go on vacation to my hometown in Bohol where the roads are great and ROROs are quite affordable for such a small vehicle. So this might work there. Going to Baguio though with this might be a problem.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,212
    #26
    I dig the S-Presso for my daily.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,944
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    tapos itatanong sa SA or kaya sa meron nang nakabili na "kaya ba ang Suzuki S-Presso sa Baguio?"
    hahaha... the Tito question... Kaya ba nyan umakyat ng Baguio

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,630
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post
    I live in Cebu City and mostly go on vacation to my hometown in Bohol where the roads are great and ROROs are quite affordable for such a small vehicle. So this might work there. Going to Baguio though with this might be a problem.
    Kaya nyan umakyat sa baguio... kahit sa timberland or sa tagaytay highlands pa.. short gears for the transmission to compensate sa small engine

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    277
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Kaya nyan umakyat sa baguio... kahit sa timberland or sa tagaytay highlands pa.. short gears for the transmission to compensate sa small engine
    basta wag lang overloaded yung passengers ang the load. Para happy si S-Presso

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,277
    #30
    Eon nga ng 800CC kayang Baguio.

    Team BHP review on S-Presso
    Maruti S-Presso : Official Review - Team-BHP

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Suzuki S-Presso