*Power mirrors
    *Full carpeting (hindi vinyl flooring)
    *Cloth door trim
    *Roof rail
    *Alloy wheels
    *Body colored body cladding

Ano pa nga ba? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Tifosi
    Asteeg to ah! Gusto ko na rin mag-off road, parang ang saya-saya

Anyways, my g/f is getting her Jimny this Friday. Pipickupin namen from the dealership Can't wait to get my hands behind the wheel hehe;)
    behind the wheel or behind ... ;) peace

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ikaw ha

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hi,

buhayin ko lang itong thread na ' to. Last Friday, my friends and I went to Anilao on board an almost bnew (1030km) Suzuki Jimny. There were 5 of us (yes, 5!) on board the Jimny. Well, suffice it to say that the backseat was hardly comfortable. Note that all of us weighed more than 150lbs each. Anyhow, backseat ride comfort aside, I was very very impressed with the Jimny. It wasn't as unstable as most people construe it to be. Neither was it a slowpoke. I admit though that it's a bit wanting on power especially when overtaking but for a city ute it's quite sufficient. The ride was smooth through and through. My only gripe about this 4x4 was the really crappy tires that come with it, and the BRAKES!

My God, there were like 4 instances wherein the brakes would lock-up even if the pressure on the pedal wasn't even that hard. Medyo nakakagulat kasi maririnig mo nalang yung tires screeching. Yun lang talaga ang mapintas ko sa Jimny. Other than that, it seems to be pretty well built and capable.

This 'cute' 4x4 is definitely worth checking out!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Premature lock-up is common to most 4x4's naman esp. when compared to cars. Sanayan na lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lalo na kapag na mud tires ka!

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Premature lock-up is common to most 4x4's naman esp. when compared to cars. Sanayan na lang.
    ah ganon ba...any reason behind this? parang delikado kasi, lalo na kung babae ang magmamaneho. i mean, guys would know to let go of the brake pedal in case of hydroplaning and try to regain grip, pero ang babae mas lalo pang aapak sa preno eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Because our tires are designed for off-road duty. Yung right front ko prone to lock up pero madali naman i-modulate dahil halos 3 years na din kami magkasama kaya kabisado na.

Sa pick-up naman magaan ang likod so medyo prone din. Lalo na si Kim, mud terrains na siya ngayon. Pero kapag si Mrs. Kim (mommy Karen) ang may dala, wala naman akong nababalitaang hydroplane at skidding adventures.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he..he..he

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ahh so premature lock-up pala yung napapansin ko sa Jimny especially pag nagmamaneobra. I notice this lalo na pagnapapalakas ang apak ko sa preno;I hear this thud when I apply the brake, parang nahuhulog yung tranny!

But when I was driving it, wala naman akong napansin na naglolock yung brakes. I took it to 100, ok naman, smooth pa nga yung deceleration eh. I guess when you drive hard, that's when you notice it (correct me if I'm wrong irmscher).

Can the 4x4 gurus explain why premature lock-up is common in 4x4's?

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]