New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 118 of 632 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    153
    #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by marjon1119 View Post
    Good morning mga kaertiga. I just registered in this forum but I have been following the thread for a month now. Very informative ang thread na ito and I really appreciate you guys interacting and give helpful tips to help each other out. So happy to say that I will also be a new owner of a Suzuki Ertiga GL AT and I'm really excited to get the unit this Monday. As per my SA from Suzuki Commonwealth, it will be delivered na daw sa casa this coming Friday. Hindi ko pa alam yung color nya, but my priority is dusky brown then I also had an option for either silky silver or granite gray whichever is first available. Central locking with alarm hindi nga included so additional php7.5K for installation. I have read and watched several reviews and my dad and I were really impressed by this one and decided on buying it over the Avanza, Spin and APV. Hoping to share my experience once I get to drive this baby and post some pictures as well pag nakuha ko na ang unit. More power to this thread and sana dumami pa ang owners ng Ertiga.
    nice pick sir. hehe. we will be having the same unit kasi ganyan din pinareserve namen. though sabi nun SA. they are not certain as to when the new units will arrive. timeframe nila is until next week. can u please inform me sir kung meron nadeliver this friday. para mapilit ko un SA namen. thankiie.


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    342
    #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by marjon1119 View Post
    Good morning mga kaertiga. I just registered in this forum but I have been following the thread for a month now. Very informative ang thread na ito and I really appreciate you guys interacting and give helpful tips to help each other out. So happy to say that I will also be a new owner of a Suzuki Ertiga GL AT and I'm really excited to get the unit this Monday. As per my SA from Suzuki Commonwealth, it will be delivered na daw sa casa this coming Friday. Hindi ko pa alam yung color nya, but my priority is dusky brown then I also had an option for either silky silver or granite gray whichever is first available. Central locking with alarm hindi nga included so additional php7.5K for installation. I have read and watched several reviews and my dad and I were really impressed by this one and decided on buying it over the Avanza, Spin and APV. Hoping to share my experience once I get to drive this baby and post some pictures as well pag nakuha ko na ang unit. More power to this thread and sana dumami pa ang owners ng Ertiga.
    Congrats in advance boss. I guarantee you that you and your family will enjoy the car. 7-seater yet car-like feel. Buti ka pa Boss di ka pihikan so kahit ano dumating OK sa yo. Ako talga pinilit kong dusky brown. Pero mukang madali naman makakakuha ng Dusky Brown so for sure yun ang makukuha mo. Regarding sa alarm, awitan mo SA mo baka pwede ilibre na, kung inofferan ka ng extra freebie na back up sensor, I suggest papalitan mo na lang ng central lock with alarm. Ganun kasi ginawa ko hehe

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22
    #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzcar View Post
    *mangjose ano yung lemon law. hindi ako familiar dun sa lemon law na yun eh
    Sir Lemon Law is Republic Act 10642
    "An act strengthening consumer protection in the purchase of new vehicles"

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22
    #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by van37 View Post
    Sir Lemon Law is Republic Act 10642
    "An act strengthening consumer protection in the purchase of new vehicles"
    Under this law, sino mang nakabili ng bagong sasakyan at nakaranas ng defects sa loob ng isang taon after purchase would be able to secure a refund or replacement of the unit if repairs prove useless....

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    94
    #1175
    Mga kaertiga! question lang ilang oras ba kailangan para matapos ang PMS? kaya ba yun hintayin? sabi kasi ng SA ko is 1 whole day daw yun...

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    143
    #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by marjon1119 View Post
    Good morning mga kaertiga. I just registered in this forum but I have been following the thread for a month now. Very informative ang thread na ito and I really appreciate you guys interacting and give helpful tips to help each other out. So happy to say that I will also be a new owner of a Suzuki Ertiga GL AT and I'm really excited to get the unit this Monday. As per my SA from Suzuki Commonwealth, it will be delivered na daw sa casa this coming Friday. Hindi ko pa alam yung color nya, but my priority is dusky brown then I also had an option for either silky silver or granite gray whichever is first available. Central locking with alarm hindi nga included so additional php7.5K for installation. I have read and watched several reviews and my dad and I were really impressed by this one and decided on buying it over the Avanza, Spin and APV. Hoping to share my experience once I get to drive this baby and post some pictures as well pag nakuha ko na ang unit. More power to this thread and sana dumami pa ang owners ng Ertiga.
    Ayos! Congrats to your new LUV!

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    143
    #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Ampf bakit profile pic ko di lumalabas hehehe di ko kasi makalikot yung profile ko dito di ako techie na tao hehehe. Buti pa sa bank mo may 3 monthd grace. Saken kasi pagkakuha ko nung unit nung 09/12, start sya kagad so 10/12 yung 1st payment. About sa choice of color, OK ang grey instead of white hahaha but that's for me, choice mo pa rin yan.
    BDO din ba bank mo?

    Btw, regarding sa profile pic mo. Try mo to Settings -> My Settings -> Edit Avatar -> Custom Avatar -> Use Custom Avatar -> Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer. After selecting an image to be uploaded, click Save Changes Just make sure di masyadong malaki dimension ng image. Max is 100x100 lang. At dapat di masyadong mabigat. 19.5kb lang max. I-resize mo lang to 100x100 yung picture mo using any image editor available.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    143
    #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by iSIDro View Post
    Mga kaertiga! question lang ilang oras ba kailangan para matapos ang PMS? kaya ba yun hintayin? sabi kasi ng SA ko is 1 whole day daw yun...
    Posible yung whole day pag marami talagang nagpapaservice. Pero pambihira lang talaga yun I guess kasi di ko pa na experience yan previously na whole day talaga tapos 1K PMS lang. Usually sakin 3 hours lang ang pinakamatagal Tawagan mo customer service ng dealer. Yung ibang SA kasi di pa alam mga ganyan, usually pag baguhan pa.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    59
    #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by van37 View Post
    Under this law, sino mang nakabili ng bagong sasakyan at nakaranas ng defects sa loob ng isang taon after purchase would be able to secure a refund or replacement of the unit if repairs prove useless....
    maraming maraming salamat sir

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    59
    #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by marjon1119 View Post
    Good morning mga kaertiga. I just registered in this forum but I have been following the thread for a month now. Very informative ang thread na ito and I really appreciate you guys interacting and give helpful tips to help each other out. So happy to say that I will also be a new owner of a Suzuki Ertiga GL AT and I'm really excited to get the unit this Monday. As per my SA from Suzuki Commonwealth, it will be delivered na daw sa casa this coming Friday. Hindi ko pa alam yung color nya, but my priority is dusky brown then I also had an option for either silky silver or granite gray whichever is first available. Central locking with alarm hindi nga included so additional php7.5K for installation. I have read and watched several reviews and my dad and I were really impressed by this one and decided on buying it over the Avanza, Spin and APV. Hoping to share my experience once I get to drive this baby and post some pictures as well pag nakuha ko na ang unit. More power to this thread and sana dumami pa ang owners ng Ertiga.
    iba iba din pala rate nila sa installation ng central lock.mahal pala pag provincial rate hehe. ayos yung choice mo bro kasi ganyan din talaga ako namili din between avanza apv hehe actually wala nga sa choices ko ertiga eh pero nung nasa SA na ko impressed tlaga ko sa features neto.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV