New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by datuputi.jr View Post
    I already choose Suzuki Ciaz.

But right now, is there really an "OUT OF TOWN CHARGE" requirement?? I declare my address in Quezon Province and my dealer is at East Avenue.
    walang ganyan

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by datuputi.jr View Post
    I already choose Suzuki Ciaz.

But right now, is there really an "OUT OF TOWN CHARGE" requirement?? I declare my address in Quezon Province and my dealer is at East Avenue.
    if you will drive the car out of the dealer's, there should be no out of town fee.

if the dealer will deliver the car to your out of town address, some dealers may slap on an out of town charge. it is but logical. mahal ang gaso, and they might even have to insure the car for the trip to the province.

some dealers might even deny you, and refer you to their provincial partner instead.

but i have talked to some SAs. they will drive the vehicle to the out of town address, "for free". kunin na lang daw nila yung gasolina sa kinita nila. ewan ko kung totoo itong sinasabi niya. heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 12th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you will drive the car out of the dealer's, there should be no out of town fee.

if the dealer will deliver the car to your out of town address, some dealers may slap on an out of town charge. it is but logical. mahal ang gaso, and they might even have to insure the car for the trip to the province.

some dealers might even deny you, and refer you to their provincial partner instead.

but i have talked to some SAs. they will drive the vehicle to the out of town address, "for free". kunin na lang daw nila yung gasolina sa kinita nila. ewan ko kung totoo itong sinasabi niya. heh heh.
    Bale nd sya for delivery. For chattel mortgage sya

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

doc, meron ngang ganyan na mga SAs, especially kung gusto maka quota..meron akong nakausap before from Mitsubishi, manila ang location nila, then when i told them na sa province ako, isa sa mga in-offer nila is they will deliver the unit for free kasi daw may mga dealers na nag charge pag outside metro yung buyer...(sa hyundai, may charge na 3.5k para i-deliver sa zambales eh hehehe, sayang din yun 3.5k ah...)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Hi, just want to get feedback from ciaz owners, meron kasi ako mga nababasa sa groups na nakukulangan daw sila sa hatak ng ciaz. Okay naman po ba para sainyo? Natry ko na Toyota Vios 1.5 and Chevrolet Sail pero considering Suzuki Ciaz since fuel efficient.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    1.4 vs 1.5? getting the 1.5 wont propel you 10x faster

if you want hatakness there are other options.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    first car?
    i don't ciaz, but
    most cars, even non-suzukis, are "OK" naman for daily use.
    if you are in search of speed, as stock above says, "there are other options", and they won't be cheap.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 30th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfrankie View Post
    Hi, just want to get feedback from ciaz owners, meron kasi ako mga nababasa sa groups na nakukulangan daw sila sa hatak ng ciaz. Okay naman po ba para sainyo? Natry ko na Toyota Vios 1.5 and Chevrolet Sail pero considering Suzuki Ciaz since fuel efficient.
    Buy something with a turbo engine if you want a bit more pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga tol. May mga nakapag palit na ba sa inyo ng driveshaft/velocity joint? Pag lumiliko kasi ako may tunog na parang lumalagutok. Pina check ko sa casa saka sa kakilala kong mekaniko ang sabi need daw palitan yung kahit outer lang ng driveshaft. Kaso ang problema walang nabibiling outer lang sa casa kahit sa banawe. Buong assembly lang. Sakit lang sa kalooban dahil 46k ang isa. Eh need palitan left and right.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Mga tol. May mga nakapag palit na ba sa inyo ng driveshaft/velocity joint? Pag lumiliko kasi ako may tunog na parang lumalagutok. Pina check ko sa casa saka sa kakilala kong mekaniko ang sabi need daw palitan yung kahit outer lang ng driveshaft. Kaso ang problema walang nabibiling outer lang sa casa kahit sa banawe. Buong assembly lang. Sakit lang sa kalooban dahil 46k ang isa. Eh need palitan left and right.

normally di ako nag recommend ng repack pero kung wala choice
    try mo exalta (if di mo pa nasubukan)
    wala maski dun sa olympia araneta?