New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 107
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,102
    #31
    Wala ba yang slot sa may gearbox na accessible with a screwdriver? May susundutin duon para ma-unlock ang kambyo.

    I don't have a celerio but I think that override is standard sa lahat ng matic.

    Tapatalked

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,846
    #32
    Maybe driver did not step on the brake ...

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,760
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Maybe driver did not step on the brake ...
    +1... Kulang kasi ang kwento...

    Lemon unit kung may problem nga talaga

    Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    please kindly share your experiences.. problems that you have encountered with your celerio, so that we can learn from it.. thanks!
    kabibili ko lng ng unit ko last june 2016, problema ko tumutunog na parang kulang sa clutch pg ngreverse ka kht nakadiin ng sobra clutch kht inadjust na lahat ganun parin... kelangan mong magintay ng 2 seconds bago ka magkambyo para walang tunog na craaaaggg!... bat ganun? bat ung ibang car tulad ng eon at wigo walang tunog po na ganun...

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,196
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by mhore_12 View Post
    kabibili ko lng ng unit ko last june 2016, problema ko tumutunog na parang kulang sa clutch pg ngreverse ka kht nakadiin ng sobra clutch kht inadjust na lahat ganun parin... kelangan mong magintay ng 2 seconds bago ka magkambyo para walang tunog na craaaaggg!... bat ganun? bat ung ibang car tulad ng eon at wigo walang tunog po na ganun...
    parang nabasa kuna ito... i may be wrong, but i remember... "normal daw yan", sabi nung test car driver. only one solution daw: don't shift too fast.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mhore_12 View Post
    kabibili ko lng ng unit ko last june 2016, problema ko tumutunog na parang kulang sa clutch pg ngreverse ka kht nakadiin ng sobra clutch kht inadjust na lahat ganun parin... kelangan mong magintay ng 2 seconds bago ka magkambyo para walang tunog na craaaaggg!... bat ganun? bat ung ibang car tulad ng eon at wigo walang tunog po na ganun...
    5mins after stepping in my brand new celerio and this is the first thing that i noticed. Initially, i thought i didn't fully depress the clutch pedal. Remedy? I always shift to primera before shifting into reverse. It became second nature to breathing. No more gear-crunching sound. Since then, this became a non-issue for me.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
    5mins after stepping in my brand new celerio and this is the first thing that i noticed. Initially, i thought i didn't fully depress the clutch pedal. Remedy? I always shift to primera before shifting into reverse. It became second nature to breathing. No more gear-crunching sound. Since then, this became a non-issue for me.
    I'm getting myself a Celerio for my wife this Christmas, the best gift I ever gave her.

    I can take her to long drives across the countryside with an economical car.

    Hope the cvt is worth it.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    68
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker27 View Post
    I'm getting myself a Celerio for my wife this Christmas, the best gift I ever gave her.

    I can take her to long drives across the countryside with an economical car.

    Hope the cvt is worth it.
    Its worth it man

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,196
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker27 View Post
    I'm getting myself a Celerio for my wife this Christmas, the best gift I ever gave her.

    I can take her to long drives across the countryside with an economical car.

    Hope the cvt is worth it.
    slacker my man!
    feed us back naman.. how's the car?

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    please kindly share your experiences.. problems that you have encountered with your celerio, so that we can learn from it.. thanks!
    un pong celerio pink 2013 model ko tuwing umuulan parang may kakaibang sound na napproduce sa muffler.pag umuulan prang tunog ng motor na nalulunod sa gas... tas pag nmn wala na ulan wala na dn ung weird noise sa may muffler. ano po kaya problemA? 2013 A/T celerio.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO Problems