New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dangc70 View Post
    Saan ba makabili ng rain visor? Magkano? Thanks!
    Road Fit Banawe (calamba street yata yun). Pwede rin sa mga casa.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    Road Fit Banawe (calamba street yata yun). Pwede rin sa mga casa.
    kamusta p_borj... wala ka na ba sa united?...

by the way magkano nga mga price range ng rain visor sa casa at sa banawe?....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *xylene_alfon sa casa around 3.5k, sa banawe 1.2k lang kuha ko...sa road fit

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    back to topic..ako hindi din ako nagpapaservice na sa casa.... almost same service din naman kasi sa mga auto shops e.. sa warranty naman pag may nasira sa auto e.. matagal tapos bandang huli magbabayad ka pa din dahil sasabihin nila na di kasama sa warranty or kasalanan ng mayari

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzel View Post
    back to topic..ako hindi din ako nagpapaservice na sa casa.... almost same service din naman kasi sa mga auto shops e.. sa warranty naman pag may nasira sa auto e.. matagal tapos bandang huli magbabayad ka pa din dahil sasabihin nila na di kasama sa warranty or kasalanan ng mayari
    in short, hahanapan ka nang butas para hindi ma-cover sa warranty. ganyan din ang pananaw ko hehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Not all casa sa Shaw are bad. I had good experience with Honda Shaw when I still had my civic, having it serviced there for 6 years before I sold it.

Pero +1 ako on how bad the service is at Suzuki shaw. You will be greeted with smile and all that small talk by the SA. Then when you get your unit, meron siguradong hindi ginawang trabaho or me kinahoy na part ie hindi ginawa ang change oil na supposedly kasama ng PMS. Not sure kung me ginagawa dun sa mga feedback na kinukuha nila through phone after the service, pero as far as I my case is concerned, hindi na ako naka receive ng advise kung ano ginawa sa complaint ko and they have stopped calling me as well to for PMS reminders.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    thats wat they told me, they would call me for PMS reminder...just purchased my APV type 2 there last month, so far 600kms run, i'll check if these are true...san hindi naman...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by meredith View Post
    thats wat they told me, they would call me for PMS reminder...just purchased my APV type 2 there last month, so far 600kms run, i'll check if these are true...san hindi naman...
    hi meredith, as we have talked about in the other thread - APV thread, it has been confirmed that this CASA is owned by Rapide where their service really sucks..

Yeah, you can have your first PMS there but do take care. One of the reasons why I took my APV to speedyfix for its 2nd change oil.

Quality of service and price are worth it. In addition, Im getting ready for my 25k change oil with complete PMS (gear and differential oil change) and the complete package with sir migs.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    hi meredith, as we have talked about in the other thread - APV thread, it has been confirmed that this CASA is owned by Rapide where their service really sucks..

Yeah, you can have your first PMS there but do take care. One of the reasons why I took my APV to speedyfix for its 2nd change oil.

Quality of service and price are worth it. In addition, Im getting ready for my 25k change oil with complete PMS (gear and differential oil change) and the complete package with sir migs.

Hi Olidotcom: Taga San Juan ako, any suggestion which casa I can have it serviced na nearby? Sayang naman yung free 2 yrs PMS ko kung hindi ko avail.

Honestly, I used to be happy with the service of Rapide, but the last I service to them my other van, was a biiiggg mistake for me! They suggested a better and bigger radiator (other than the original specs' radiator) - my van had overheating problem. The radiator needs replacement coz its made of plastic. After replacement, it is still overheating and they said it is not related to the radiator, they checked and could not find any damage/problem. They wont refund. So I had the sensor removed at the radiator from another shop. It worked, not overheating, but the engine check always lights. I think the problem was the replaced radiator was too big sized for the engine , not matched, so it always heats up.....this was at Rapide Antipolo...so from now on...babay Rapide! especially Antipolo branch!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    How about toyota shaw? dyan ako nagpapa service ngayon so far ok pa naman sakin, ayoko na tuloy iwan car ko more than a day

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast