New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I just thought to start this thread as a potential buyer of a brand new Suzuki, as I don't want to risk buying a brand new car that just recently been flooded. I hope I can get everyone's advice. Thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suzuki Shaw - avoid buying a new car there in any weather condition. Extremely poor aftersales support. Extremely poor quality of service and job quality.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Suzuki Shaw - avoid buying a new car there in any weather condition. Extremely poor aftersales support. Extremely poor quality of service and job quality.
    Thank you...that was fast. Yes...I read about your experience with them using ordinary tape for the electrical system of your car.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

yeah right, actually dun ko binili alto ko and wala talaga sila aftersales service, kailangan mo pang kulitin para asikasuhin ka.

can you suggest the best branch who gives the best aftersales service? thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wheels e. rod. ok naman service nila so far.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    got my swift from philhino. no complaints whatsoever at consistent sila sa service. carwashed and vacuumed for free every pms. fluids topped up and walang nananakaw sa loob ng car.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If we're avoiding them due to poor aftersales service, understandable... if we're avoiding them due to flooded units... well... don't Suzuki dealerships share stock and test units? Which would mean they could repair those units and sell them elsewhere?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    if we're avoiding them due to flooded units... well... don't Suzuki dealerships share stock and test units? Which would mean they could repair those units and sell them elsewhere?
    YES! This is my concern too. Thus I started this thread...

I know E. Rodriguez was hit by a high flood. I just don't know if Suzuki E. Rodriguez got hit too. I saw pictures of the Nissan Car Dealer in E. Rodriguez from my friend, and it was about 6 feet deep of muddy water into their show room, which is already elevated. The houses there had water mark all the way to the second floor. Even De Los Santos Hospital's ER was submerged. So I am sure to stay away from any car dealer along E. Rodriguez.

Ohhh...crap! I guess I will have to postpone on buying a car. I might just end up having to visit Cavite and take a look at the shops that creates' those Hummer like replicas if I have really no choice.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe all delaership have their units insured. Before pa pa ibenta sa tao may mga insurance na ito para sa kanila. Kasama alam ko ang mg aActs of God.

I think iclaim na nila ito sa insurance sa Total loss.

Kung meron man magbenta ng unit na binaha, sigurado ako mga banko at Insurance company na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I hope car dealers won't be shrewed enough to sell brand new cars that were damaged in the flood. I'm also looking into getting a new swift. In pasong tamo probably.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Suzuki Branches to avoid buying a brand new car due to recent flood (9/27/09).