New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nakita ko na sya in person. medyo mataas talaga sya. what impressed me though is that although the engine is under the driver seat, the air intake is mounted just under the hood -- around 2 feet aboe the ground -- so medyo kampante ka pag mataas ung baha B). the salesperson also mentioned something about it being distributorless...i could only guess that he was referring to the spark plug/ignition system, so iwas ding magstall dahil nabasa ang distributor mo.

third row seats were narrow, pero relatively comfortable; dalawa kaming umupo sa likod, no claustrophobic feelings naman, and it would seem na kasya pa ng isang similarly-sized person sa likod(we're around 5"8', 170-180lbs). i wouldn't stick my parents in the rear seat, pero ok lang if it were my siblings, pag long trips.

isa lang ung aircon nya, so it remains to be seen if the aircon can keep the suckers at the third row seats cool and comfy at high noon B)

mukhang ok naman sya for that kind of money; i just have two negative quips, which are based on personal hypothesis/guessing:

1. ) matangkad talaga sya. i have this irrational fear of it tipping over at high speed turns, but if you're making high speed turns with a van/people carrier vehicle, then you probably deserve tipping over B)

2.) the 1.6L gas might not cut it if you take it to baguio/tagaytay at full load. ano kaya no, if pilhino did a road test with a full load of passengers, aircon at full blast, and it still made it to baguio? grabe sigurong image boost for the APV!

i'd love to see them put a turbo intercooled diesel on this baby, kahit 1.6L lang tantsa ko ayos na(forgot to ask the suzuki guy why they don't bring the diesels here)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i have to say though, the APV tv ad song was kinda gay hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    saw one kanina parang ref siya

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    nakapagtestdrive ako hehehehe Same engine with the old vitara hehehehe

For its price i think you will get more. Its pretty comfortable naman. Lalo na armrest sa right hehehehehe (CRV ko wala!) Malakas din naman ang hatak and hindi naman matagtag. Leaf spring ang rear suspension. Outside looks maganda naman. VEry japanese hehehehe.

Its about time we have cars that has small engine.

Sometimes I find it weird na naglalabasan ang maraming gas guzzlers pero prices of oil is so high and a lot of people are complaining about the economy. hehehe

Oh well! thats the pinoy! its all about power hehehehehe

GO SUZUKI!
    Uy..... may sense tong post na to a!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    looks like the innova has got some serious competition...

No competition at all!!! Wise buyers will go for Innova at no second thoughts.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir badkuk makakarating yan heheh puro 1st gear lang

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    sir badkuk makakarating yan heheh puro 1st gear lang
    I agree with you pissword. Pagdating sa Baguio akyatan, i-park mo ang APV at tumawag ka nalang ng sidecar .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Eto ang thread na walang wenta.... sina mbt at carlo, sila ang dapat paniwalaan at hindi yung mga walang magawa kung hindi mamintas ng sasakyan, hehehehe. OK to, training sa pagdating ko dyan..... parang sample lang ng crab mentality na aabutan ko sa atin.
    I agree with you bro on this.

Lot of so-called "critics" who haven't even driven or even seen one in flesh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hsc183
    No competition at all!!! Wise buyers will go for Innova at no second thoughts.

not all people are impressed with the innova. like me i'd rather buy the APV (budget wise) and IMO Suzuki is the brand that you can rely on. Inspite small engine displacement and plain looks, their vehicles can do the job.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    not all people are impressed with the innova. like me i'd rather buy the APV (budget wise) and IMO Suzuki is the brand that you can rely on. Inspite small engine displacement and plain looks, their vehicles can do the job.
    Thanks for your comment, I find it very helpful jim.

Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]