New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    103
    #1
    I'm planning to do 40K PMS outside Casa. Tapos na warranty and amortization e. Do you buy the engine oil, filter, air filter, spark plugs from Casa ba? Or meron na din yan sa Shell/Petron? Both cars kasi namin are casa maintained. Thanks!

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,367
    #2
    Go to petron or shell. Pay for oil, filters and other parts. Wait at the lounge. Get car after a few hours

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    #3
    Advance merry xmas to all guys ndi kasi ako makagawa ng thread about sa problem ko sa suzuki swift ko. Guys pwede po ba pa help i buy my car 2nd hand and ill come back to philippines after i work abroad now ginamit ko ung car ko sobra po ang kalog nya pag nadaan sa concrete road and medyo maalon din napansin ko.pag napadaanan ako ako sa medyo lubak ayun grabe na talbog halos maumpog ba ako sa bubong ng kotse ko. Ano po kaya maganda suggestion nyo po guys. Pinaayos ko po kasi nakaraan mga rock end ko at stabilizer link at last year nagpalit naman po ako ng shocks. And pina check ng tita ko sa casa pang ilalim daw problema cost ng pagawa about 38k pero ndi namn sinabi sa akin ano ung pina estimate nya sa casa.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    40,078
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by zorenlester31 View Post
    Advance merry xmas to all guys ndi kasi ako makagawa ng thread about sa problem ko sa suzuki swift ko. Guys pwede po ba pa help i buy my car 2nd hand and ill come back to philippines after i work abroad now ginamit ko ung car ko sobra po ang kalog nya pag nadaan sa concrete road and medyo maalon din napansin ko.pag napadaanan ako ako sa medyo lubak ayun grabe na talbog halos maumpog ba ako sa bubong ng kotse ko. Ano po kaya maganda suggestion nyo po guys. Pinaayos ko po kasi nakaraan mga rock end ko at stabilizer link at last year nagpalit naman po ako ng shocks. And pina check ng tita ko sa casa pang ilalim daw problema cost ng pagawa about 38k pero ndi namn sinabi sa akin ano ung pina estimate nya sa casa.
    by your description, my guess is, you need your suspension parts replaced.
    ball joints.. rack ends.. stabilizer links.. shock absorbers! etc.
    any decent or honest mechanic can do it, po.
    ask at the usual ex casa auto repair shops, for cheaper price than the casa's.
    banawe in QC comes to mind.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    103
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Go to petron or shell. Pay for oil, filters and other parts. Wait at the lounge. Get car after a few hours

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro! Will go to Shell SLEX NB for the oil change. Happy holidays!

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Thanks bro! Will go to Shell SLEX NB for the oil change. Happy holidays!
    call suzuki, they might have an oil change promo. check your air and ac filters. you can get replacements online without spending time and money in traffic.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    103
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    call suzuki, they might have an oil change promo. check your air and ac filters. you can get replacements online without spending time and money in traffic.
    The sta rosa branch doesn't have promo, they don't even bother to reply my asking for a 40k pms quote. Ok lang naman kung sa casa pa rin, ok lang din kung outside na. Lapse naman na warranty, 3 years 6 months na rin but with a very low mileage of +/- 7000kms. Last PMS was June 2019.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    46
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    The sta rosa branch doesn't have promo, they don't even bother to reply my asking for a 40k pms quote. Ok lang naman kung sa casa pa rin, ok lang din kung outside na. Lapse naman na warranty, 3 years 6 months na rin but with a very low mileage of +/- 7000kms. Last PMS was June 2019.
    Hi... kumusta ang service sa Suzuki Sta. Rosa? Ok ba or should I look elsewhere? Thanks.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,681
    #9
    Eto recommended sa mga suzuki

    RAEL AUTOWORKS AND CARWASH
    Page Not Found...

    Sulit na shop para sa PMS ng auto mo! - YouTube

Tags for this Thread

PMS outside Casa - Swift 2016