New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cammer View Post
    How is the new 3.2 V6, is it worth it?
    I guess its ok, at least at P1.75M, its still priced lower than the 4WD RAV4 with a 2.4 inline-4.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by psa10 View Post
    Anybody bought this yet? Am thinking hard of buying this, any reviews? FC, ride quality, casa track record?

2.4L VVT 16-valve DOHC, 17" alloy wheel, 164 HP, 225 Nm, 4-AT
    You will expect a stiffer ride than CRV or RAV4 Because it is a real SUV but you will get used to it especially if you are used in driving pickup trucks. The new engine is a lot smoother, more quiet and powerful than the previous version. Road and wind noise was significantly improved.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    kaya po siguro may ginawang 3.0 para maipasok sa suv category well correct me if im wrong
    sabi kasi ng SA namin sa isuzu bakit daw ayaw nilang maglabas ng 3.0 na crosswind is because hindi na daw AUV ang category magiging SUV na which is may alterra na sila
    Even it's 2.0, 2.4 and 2.7 engine, the Grand Vitara is still classified as SUV because of its off-road capability. Hindi po ako familiar kung paano ang pag-categorize between AUV and SUV, pero siguro hindi lang naman engine ang basehan. Ang alam ko lang sa AUV it is like a big car (people transporter) similar to cross-over sa US, hindi kagaya ng (real) SUV na kayang umakyat ng bundok. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Aside from being more quiet, smooth/refined and powerful, the new 3.2L V6 engine was reported to be more fuel efficient than the 2.7L V6

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    kaya po siguro may ginawang 3.0 para maipasok sa suv category well correct me if im wrong
    sabi kasi ng SA namin sa isuzu bakit daw ayaw nilang maglabas ng 3.0 na crosswind is because hindi na daw AUV ang category magiging SUV na which is may alterra na sila
    i think it's wrong po. suv pa rin ang Gvitara na yan kaso compact lang kahit na ba 1.6 or 2.0 pa makina niya i think it's base on the structure po. vitara = compact, altera = midsize. the displacement might be just for the power and economy (if any)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    AUV - Asian Utility Vehicle, refers to vehicles that can seat more than 5 persons (Utility) and usually available only in Asian countries since they do not meet US and Euro safety standards.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ahuh i see sorry :D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hi guys. i just resigned last friday as s.a. of suzuki makati. im now a freelance car broker for all brands. anyways. with regards to the 2.4 gvitara, you guys are right. there isnt much difference. same shape (the best among compact suvs) & size. the engine of course is a 2.4L but the good thing about it compared to the 2.0 is that its already a vvt just like the 2.7L plus its a rear wheel drive. interiorwise, correct with the beige color, just like with the 2.7 that has a beige interior available for black and white body colors. the multi info display center wc was used to be found at the center of the dash above the sound system is now located at the base of the optitron dials wc has an added feature. the previous info that u may get was outside temperature, digital clock and instantanous fuel comsumption, now you may also know how far your gas can get you (hehehe). the only thing i didnt like much about this gvit is its steering wheel. hindi leather. other than that i love everything bout it na. with regards to the 3.2L ive seen one sa plant. same size same shape, the features of the great 2.7L version are applied to the 3.2L v6 and the side mirrors have flashers(turn signal light) they say that it has GPS but that is still to be confirmed for im still requesting for the exact features and specs of the model. whats frustrating though is that it is only available thru indent order. reservation (non refundable) of 100k and a waiting period of about four months. if anyone is interested to dont hesitate to give me a txt or call * 0923-979-8596. ill find the best deals for you specially at financing all for free. hope this helped.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by autobroker360 View Post
    hi guys. i just resigned last friday as s.a. of suzuki makati. im now a freelance car broker for all brands. anyways. with regards to the 2.4 gvitara, you guys are right. there isnt much difference. same shape (the best among compact suvs) & size. the engine of course is a 2.4L but the good thing about it compared to the 2.0 is that its already a vvt just like the 2.7L plus its a rear wheel drive. interiorwise, correct with the beige color, just like with the 2.7 that has a beige interior available for black and white body colors. the multi info display center wc was used to be found at the center of the dash above the sound system is now located at the base of the optitron dials wc has an added feature. the previous info that u may get was outside temperature, digital clock and instantanous fuel comsumption, now you may also know how far your gas can get you (hehehe). the only thing i didnt like much about this gvit is its steering wheel. hindi leather. other than that i love everything bout it na. with regards to the 3.2L ive seen one sa plant. same size same shape, the features of the great 2.7L version are applied to the 3.2L v6 and the side mirrors have flashers(turn signal light) they say that it has GPS but that is still to be confirmed for im still requesting for the exact features and specs of the model. whats frustrating though is that it is only available thru indent order. reservation (non refundable) of 100k and a waiting period of about four months. if anyone is interested to dont hesitate to give me a txt or call * 0923-979-8596. ill find the best deals for you specially at financing all for free. hope this helped.

you mean sir yung 2.4L ngayon pag white or black ang body color ang interior is beige??? tama po ba???

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mas practical yung 2.4 VVT 4X2 variant ng Grand Vitara..Nasa 1.750M yata ang 3.2 V6 VVT 4WD variant!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    mga sir meron ba kayo marerecomend na shops na pwede mabilan ng OEM accesories sa grand vitara like stepping board, fender flares, rear spoiler etc....mahal kase sa casa...tenks....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New 2009 Grand Vitara