New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I just bought a Multicab Big Eye Van from Exarich (Exacab) and I'm looking for a good shop that specializes in Multicabs.
    I would like to refine the kinks and if there's one that also specializes in multicab power steering conversions and aircon, I would appreciate it if you can point me to the right direction.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    i used to have my aircon serviced at R & H Aiconditioning in Talaba, Bacoor along Aguinaldo H-way. unfortunately, my steering was pawis steering.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by soyit View Post
    I just bought a Multicab Big Eye Van from Exarich (Exacab) and I'm looking for a good shop that specializes in Multicabs.
    I would like to refine the kinks and if there's one that also specializes in multicab power steering conversions and aircon, I would appreciate it if you can point me to the right direction.
    hi! i have the same concern. from ur xperience, any sugestion pls ?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    aren't multicabs being sold brand new again, by suzuki phils?
    perhaps suzuki can solve your issues.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by okngarud View Post
    hi! i have the same concern. from ur xperience, any sugestion pls ?
    if your around cavite area there so many shop selling multicab spare parts. If you like to install aircon on it better look for original aircon parts for your unit there and for power steering problem it depends what type had been originally installed on your unit. The newer one already EPS.