New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    im waiting for my plate number to be release for almost two month when the sale's agent ask me to pay 1700 for the plate number because he claim that he paid it in advance. when verified with the LTO incharge, i found out that the fee is only 700 and will be paid upon release of the available plate number. after reporting this matter, they seem not to bother. dont believe what the sale's agent says to you. always go to the other susuki dealer and verify.

i want to adjust my clutch because i feel uncomfortable with the clutch timing. accordingly i must pay a service fee of 450.00 pesos for this matter when the unit is only 4 days old. i check with the distributor and says that they should not require payment for this complaint.

im planning to buy susuki celerio for my kids but have decided to buy toyota yaris because of this.

if you want susuki, try to look for other dealer.

i am airing my side here because the dealer dont seem to bother after you got the unit.
    Last edited by shaq57; June 6th, 2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: add more info

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq57 View Post
    i am airing my side here because the dealer dont seem to bother after you got the unit.
    Nothing new about how SUZUKI treats their customers if you ask me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for the reminder .

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hindi ba dapat free pa yung adjustments dahil pasok pa sa warranty? Threaten your SA that you would publish this incident including his name to the media.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Hindi ba dapat free pa yung adjustments dahil pasok pa sa warranty? Threaten your SA that you would publish this incident including his name to the media.
    Did that too... they simply didn't care. Did not even bat an eye-lid about it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Did that too... they simply didn't care. Did not even bat an eye-lid about it.
    manhid na yata sila sa ganyan...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    got my swift from philhino and also heard some sad stories about this dealer but all my dealings with them have been very pleasant and straightforward. they even checked and adjusted my steering and suspension free of charge even when my swift was already a month over warranty period.

i have no idea about wheels or the dealer you went to but i believe you also have to be insistent on things that you know you are entitled to. clutch adjustment a couple of days after you purchased the unit should have been free of charge.

i guess certain dealers do tarnish a brand's reputation and this may hold true for all car brands. just know your rights and try to demand service within these parameters.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mukhang Suzuki lang sa Wheels ang may problema. Ok naman ang Hyundai, Kia at Ssangyong.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yup.. walang kwenta na talaga ang wheels. papa service ko sana suzuki apv ko.. walang kwenta talaga customer serivce nila..

ill go straight to suzuki service center next time.

Lokohan sa wheels e rod