New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    advice?

love it, and it will love you back.

matibay ang suspension ng jimny. we have an 02 model and the suspension still feels brand new even with my sister's marcus gronholm style driving..compared to our 02 crv (same month purchased), may mga napalitan nang components ng suspension.

engine is adequate for city, not for highways (120kmh took forever with fear of tipping over. hehehe) but great on mountain mud and rocks (sorry ate, hehehe)

with regards to your headunit. either sell it or not get an mp3 head unit. or, if you have an ipod, pwede pa but sound will be poor (yung nakakabit sa cig lighter).
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    thanks caloyski! really cant wait to ride jimny (panget pakinggan!) ok lang yun, qc-makati lang naman ako palagi. i'm using my ipod and i trip kaso panget talaga the sound quality. the stereo kasi is nakakabit na talaga (like the mazda3s and bmX3s). sabi ng dealer ko nanagmamarunong pwede daw kabitan ng mp3 console sa loob. mga magkano kaya 'to? any idea, anyone?

i wanna dress up my baby (maski wala pa sakin) but i don't want it to look too flashy jologs. i'm considering:
    a spoiler,
    mud guards,
    changing the antenna to the black rubber short one (not quite sure yet),
    adding mp3 console (if possible),
    changing the wheels to something a bit thicker,
    nice mags (if i could afford it pa)

any idea mga magkano to?

kakainis. i really want the '05model. mas maganda ang bumper nun.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    can anyone forward me a thread where jimny owners post pics of their wheels? yung sa pinas lang sana. thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    [SIZE=7]FINALLY GOT IT![/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uuuuy. congrats mondo!

can you post a pic of your stereo?

alam ko standard 1 din pa rin yan (clarion)

you can swap it up for a pioneer or alpine cd/mp3 unit sa banawe

nice color too. . kras ko!

bumper looks ok naman. change na lang wheels to more aggressive ones and wider tires kung pwede pa

alam ko may spoiler din yan e.
    Last edited by caloyski5; February 24th, 2006 at 09:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats mondo!

jimny owner here too ... JLX 4 speed AT (since august 2005) but most of the time the wifey uses it (stuck with an adventure model 2000 )

okay naman siya ... no problems so far...

and my wife is very happy using it. she goes everywhere with it and matipid talaga sa gas!

congrats ulit!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    thanks everyone! m really happy with it. pero... WARNING: TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS WAG BUMILI SA COMMONWEALTH SUZUKI. THEY SUCK BIG TIME. SAKIT SA ULO. I SWEAR.
    will post pic of my stereo head unit. it's very pretty only the speakers are not really impressive. will be having the speakers changed when i get extra bucks. what brand do you suggest?
    spoiler-i want. where kaya? been to banawe and la daw sila...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Kung on a budget get targa speakers. Check their display room and store in megamall.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo
    thanks everyone! m really happy with it. pero... WARNING: TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS WAG BUMILI SA COMMONWEALTH SUZUKI. THEY SUCK BIG TIME. SAKIT SA ULO. I SWEAR.
    will post pic of my stereo head unit. it's very pretty only the speakers are not really impressive. will be having the speakers changed when i get extra bucks. what brand do you suggest?
    spoiler-i want. where kaya? been to banawe and la daw sila...

batit sakit sa ulo chief? lapit ko lang diyan a. hehehe

yup.sound of the stock radio and speakers suck bigtime. tinny and muffled na tunog. yucky.

yup. i would also recommend targa budgetwise.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    batit sakit sa ulo chief? lapit ko lang diyan a. hehehe
    service sucks. they don't even know ano exact requirements ng bank. unit is with me already and ang gulo gulo parin ng mga hinihingi nilang requirements (kala mo ok na tapos guguluhin ka pa ng mga extra requirements!!!). they don't even know the details ng jimny. s-t-u-p-i-d.

tangatanga! argh!

targa speakers? san exactly? maganda ba talaga? and estimate naman dyan... 4/5inchesX4 + a pair of tweeters...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
jimny ko please