1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    white swift + bronze mags = :drool:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    500 sgd for a pair

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005

here are some pics of our swift. sensya na wala pang linis...rained in makati yesterday

all those upgrade suggestions are very tempting! i did consider the racing stripes but find the british flag too austin power looking the projector lights are awesome! nice car laracroft

i really love how it hugs the road. coming from an SUV and a mini van, the swift had me thinking of selling the innova and maybe getting another small car

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SpeedLabs (located along Quezon Ave) have a turbo kit for the Swift if you still need more power under the hood.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The Swift looks great lalo na pag white...good choice there..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Great choice man! Umm, for that, here's what I'm feeling :D

define:envy = a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another.

I'm sure you made the best choice. And, fuel economy aint bad either! :D Please take care of that baby boy :D

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir Brubeck congratulations on your purchase of a great value for money car!

Congratulations also on your patience in choosing; you would be surprised on how many people buy a car without even test driving. Buying any car should not be done in haste.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks ghosthunter! i'll keep speedlabs in mind if and when that itch for more ooomph bites.

eggman, kotiko. thanks for the kind words....memphis was spot on.....patience was the key. almost went for the jazz, waited long for the yaris but in the end swift made the final cut.

can't imagine having bought another car and seeing a swift pass me by....that would have been too much torture. not to diss jazz or yaris owners though as i'm sure they're also very much happy with their choices

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    congrats brubeck!

wheels nalang wafung wafu na!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Heart goes to the Swift