New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    congrats with your new ride. how much inabot lahat-lahat?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    guys,

in terms of fuel efficiency, what do you say is the best? yaris/vios, jazz or swift in the 1.5 liter category?

Congratulations!:groupwave:

parang Mini nga yan...good choice!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    guys,

in terms of fuel efficiency, what do you say is the best? yaris/vios, jazz or swift in the 1.5 liter category?
    jazz 1.5 cvt

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Amongst ATs, the Jazz CVT would win in terms of fuel economy in the city, but they should all get similar economy on the highway. If all cars were manual, I'd say the Yaris, Jazz and Swift would be neck-in-neck... too bad neither the Yaris or the Swift is offered in MT.

The Vios is, though, and there's supposed to be a new "Sport" trim out that gets a nice body kit and better interior.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kala ko pa naman balitang showbiz na.

Heart Evangelista goes to the swift.

picture naman diyan ni heart. hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    OT: Yung Alto fanboi wag ng humirit
    hahaha.
    wag mo naman pangunahan.
    hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    right now i'm getting around 10 k/l mixed city and highway. hope it gets better as the engine gets to it's full stride. with over 60 km a day, i think break in will be over in a couple of weeks.

dehadista; srp is 755k. after calling all dealers, the best deal i got was from pilhino. i got 25k less from the srp plus all the usual freebies. i paid for the 3 year LTO though. i did not wait long for the white unit as i got a call from my agent two days after making a reservation. all dealers didn't have a white unit and can't commit any date but my pilhino guy made it happen.....a white one in 2 days!

yup niky....it took a while to to make up my mind. blame the yaris as i was really thinking it was "the one"

weremanok; registered with team swift but never got an e-mail

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    White, huh? great color... now all we need to do is get that thing on minilites and have racing stripes and a British flag painted on the roof!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck View Post
    weremanok; registered with team swift but never got an e-mail
    you're already in the member's list. maybe there was a delay in the sending of the email

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Heart goes to the Swift