New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Guys,

Can you please post naman, what are the freebies and/or discounts that you got when you bought your Suzuki (will probably get swift) and if possible, kung saang casa?

Offered to me, the usual:

- Tint
    - Seat Cover
    - Matting
    - EWD

I asked for backing sensor, di daw kaya, then I said, If I won't get the Tint and Seat Cover, can I get the Reverse Sensor.. ok daw? What do you think? and are there discounts ba kahit hindi cash buyer??

Thanks
    Charles

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Guys,

Can you please post naman, what are the freebies and/or discounts that you got when you bought your Suzuki (will probably get swift) and if possible, kung saang casa?

Offered to me, the usual:

- Tint
    - Seat Cover
    - Matting
    - EWD

I asked for backing sensor, di daw kaya, then I said, If I won't get the Tint and Seat Cover, can I get the Reverse Sensor.. ok daw? What do you think? and are there discounts ba kahit hindi cash buyer??

Thanks
    Charles
    sir new driver po ba kayo? backing sensor IMHO is not that really important for me. para sa akin, sanayan lang naman. pero compared to the seat cover and tint, mas pricey naman yata ang reverse sensor hehe.

anyway, mostly suzuki dapat may visors nang kasama. anong car nga pala bibilhin niyo sir?

CASA Freebies