New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Guys help naman please. Im posting for my friend who recently acquired a bank repossessed GV. Ayaw gumana nung compressor, stuck up. According sa casa kelangan daw palitan kase hindi raw narerepair yun. How true? If it is indeed true, san po makakabili na pinakamagaan sa bulsa. Thanks peeps. Appreciate your help.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The casa will ALWAYS tell you the broken part is not repairable because the casa will ALWAYS replace parts, not fix them.

It is suggested to find an outside shop to check and fix the A/C. Depending on the problem, they might repair or replace the compressor. But definitely it will be cheaper than the casa will charge your friend.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The casa will ALWAYS tell you the broken part is not repairable because the casa will ALWAYS replace parts, not fix them.

It is suggested to find an outside shop to check and fix the A/C. Depending on the problem, they might repair or replace the compressor. But definitely it will be cheaper than the casa will charge your friend.
    Thanks for the info bro, just texted my friend. Same diagnosis with two a/c repair shops (he is based in Pangasinan). San kaya mas mura na CASA makakabili nung part na yun? I presume wala naman available na ganon sa surplus shops since the unit is relatively new and nakaintegrate daw sa dash yung compressor unlike the conventional ones na nakahiwalay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    compressor sa DASHBOARD?

are you sure its compressor? hindi kaya butas evaporator kaya hindi puede irepair??

Alam ko kasi sa compressor narerepair

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderingwil View Post
    Thanks for the info bro, just texted my friend. Same diagnosis with two a/c repair shops (he is based in Pangasinan). San kaya mas mura na CASA makakabili nung part na yun? I presume wala naman available na ganon sa surplus shops since the unit is relatively new and nakaintegrate daw sa dash yung compressor unlike the conventional ones na nakahiwalay.
    Sounds more like a problem with either the evaporator or blower and not the compressor. The compressor is located in the engine bay.

You can check with auto-supply shops which sells or specializes in Suzuki parts. You can either check the phone book or cruise down Banawe or similar areas for those shops to get a price check.

But before that, better get a good diagnosis on the actual source of the problem before going out and buying the wrong part(s).

A/C Compressor ng 06 grand vitara disposable ba?