New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Best FC ko sa 2nd gen celerio cvt 22KM/L manila to gapan midnight travel. Worst is 9KM/L super heavy traffic. Malamig AC nya at masarap i-drive. Kahit puno ang sakay hindi hirap ang makina.
    Stick to about 75 km/h on the NLEX, and 30 is possible. Recorded 30.58 (via full tank to full tank) from the northernmost Caltex to the southernmost Caltex on NLEX. (onboard meter read 30 km/l flat. It can't go any higher. )

Can't wait to try a serious eco-run once the Suzuki test unit has broken in.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Stick to about 75 km/h on the NLEX, and 30 is possible. Recorded 30.58 (via full tank to full tank) from the northernmost Caltex to the southernmost Caltex on NLEX. (onboard meter read 30 km/l flat. It can't go any higher. )

Wow 30kpl actual tested pure highway driving ? Galing naman.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have a wigo AT. the vibrations minimize after some time, after the engine gets broken in..
    but i get only 8-9 km/li in the city. the mirage or the celerio probably will give more.

btw, if you are not averse to pre-owned units.. your new celerio is in the same price range as a slightly used vios that is still probably under warranty, if the ads ring true..
    Ayaw ng Luma ni Boss, Kahit daw Alto lang basta Bnew. Alto na sana kaso naawa naman ako hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Larshell, there are units available in suzuki commonwealth last week when i picked up the swift.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Larshell, there are units available in suzuki commonwealth last week when i picked up the swift.
    Check ko after APEC fever. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi OT, but I'm already at the brink of getting the currently upgraded mirage glx over the suzuki celerio. In terms of 1. after sales(maintenance and parts) 2. Aircon 3. Practicality (daily usage and interior space) and 4. Looks is it still wiser to get this car. I might be able to get the mirage 10k less than the current price of celerio assuming wala ng discount si suzuki. But after seeing the award that it has received and the reviews its getting from other countries this may be the winning choice. Thanks mga sir!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dencio07 View Post
    Hi OT, but I'm already at the brink of getting the currently upgraded mirage glx over the suzuki celerio. In terms of 1. after sales(maintenance and parts) 2. Aircon 3. Practicality (daily usage and interior space) and 4. Looks is it still wiser to get this car. I might be able to get the mirage 10k less than the current price of celerio assuming wala ng discount si suzuki. But after seeing the award that it has received and the reviews its getting from other countries this may be the winning choice. Thanks mga sir!
    AFAIK the celerio still has at least a P20K discount.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015

How about sticking to 60 kph. The revs will hover around 1k. That almost idle.

I do hope suzuki updates the trip computer to make it read above 30kpl

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    The rear headroom in the celerio is better. 60:40 split folding and slightly wider cargo area in the back compared sa mirage.

Parts - mitsubishi pa din
    Maintenance- regular pms oil change will cost you roughly 1.5k

Aircon is ok din.

Celerio handles better and still zippy around the metro

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I'd go with the Suzuki Celerio. Have test drove one recently and i like the overall performance and space it offers. The mirage might have more power but the handling and suspension in the celerio is way better. Space and Fc is almost the same on both cars and I felt better a/c on the celerio.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    May Facebook Group ba Celerio? I would agree that the suspension of the Celerio is very good for its class. We had a Rio before and nahihilo ako minsan dun pag passenger ako. Sa Celerio kahit papaano para kang nasa bigger car.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Hindi ko ata kaya yung 75km/l. Sa 80km/l palang nabuburyong nako e haha. Stick lang ako sa 100km/l kasi dun lang stable yung 2k rpm. Feeling ko. Matipid na naman basta di lang tataas ng 2k rpm ang takbo

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast