New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Celerio sana gusto ni misis. Kasu ayaw ko, kasi mag swift na lang kung kukuha ng celerio, yun na uwi kami sa Eon. Hehe. Need kasi naming car e manipis lang talaga, kasi mahirap parking sa lugar namin.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Bought the new Celerio CVT. So far satisfied. May Sport Mode pala siya, sarap gamitin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pen_Quin6138 View Post
    Bought the new Celerio CVT. So far satisfied. May Sport Mode pala siya, sarap gamitin.
    Kamusta naman sir Fc? Is the aircon sufficient sir? Could you please share your personal observations sir? Been thinking of getting one po kasi. Thank you [emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Kamusta naman sir Fc? Is the aircon sufficient sir? Could you please share your personal observations sir? Been thinking of getting one po kasi. Thank you [emoji4]
    Best FC ko sa 2nd gen celerio cvt 22KM/L manila to gapan midnight travel. Worst is 9KM/L super heavy traffic. Malamig AC nya at masarap i-drive. Kahit puno ang sakay hindi hirap ang makina.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Best FC ko sa 2nd gen celerio cvt 22KM/L manila to gapan midnight travel. Worst is 9KM/L super heavy traffic. Malamig AC nya at masarap i-drive. Kahit puno ang sakay hindi hirap ang makina.
    talaga palang matipid sa actual road drive.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    talaga palang matipid sa actual road drive.
    Gusto ko itry ma compute from nlex to tplex baka mas mataas makuha kong FC. Ang speed ko laging 100km/h 2k rpm

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    *radz15

Thank you sir for the review. Have already test drive the cvt at Moa yesterday and i'm quite happy with it's performance. The basics are all there and the ride is sufficient indeed. My youngest was the one who was all smiling and wants one.[emoji4]

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Im also looking for a subcompact car for my wife. I was able to check Wigo nag test drive din. Wigo vibrates big time. Went to Hyundai kasi 5yrs warranty daw pero pricey na sila ha and walang unit. Mirage wala rin unit. Looking now at Celerio looks nice and nagustuhan ni misis wala din unit hahaha. Gusto ko sana ma test drive. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Im also looking for a subcompact car for my wife. I was able to check Wigo nag test drive din. Wigo vibrates big time. Went to Hyundai kasi 5yrs warranty daw pero pricey na sila ha and walang unit. Mirage wala rin unit. Looking now at Celerio looks nice and nagustuhan ni misis wala din unit hahaha. Gusto ko sana ma test drive. Thanks!
    i have a wigo AT. the vibrations minimize after some time, after the engine gets broken in..
    but i get only 8-9 km/li in the city. the mirage or the celerio probably will give more.

btw, if you are not averse to pre-owned units.. your new celerio is in the same price range as a slightly used vios that is still probably under warranty, if the ads ring true..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Larshell, there are units available in suzuki commonwealth last week when i picked up the swift.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Larshell, there are units available in suzuki commonwealth last week when i picked up the swift.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast