New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Most modern cars have no problem with Baguio roads. The roads going in and around Burnham are no problem for the Celerio. You might have issues (issues meaning you'll need to rev hard) with some of the smaller, steeper residential roads, but you don't actually have to drive down these naman. ;)

Heck, if the super-underpowered L300 can do it, it's no problem for a modern supermini with the same horsepower.
    Maraming salamat po Sir Niky. I think we can safely say na ok sya sa akyatan going to baguio or even in sagada.

Maraming salamat po ulit..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hello Guys! New member here from Sta. Cruz, Laguna. I am planning to buy my first car in the next few months to be used as a family service (with my wife and 2 small kids) only every weekend. I will also use this for our out-of-town trip every 4 months going to my home province in Camarines Sur. Actually I am torn between this car and Toyota Wigo but I am leaning towards Suzuki Celerio. Based sa mga reviews, lamang na lamang ang Celerio pero ang worry ko lang ay ang ground clearance which is only 145 mm unlike the Toyota Wigo na 180 mm. Guys sa tingin niyo ok lang ba itong ibiyahe especially the road conditions going to Bicol na may mga rough roads pa rin. Thank you in advance Guys sa replies! Maraming Salamat po

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yan din pinagpipilian ko at mirage... pero malakas sa gas si wigo, mas better si celerio, sa handling etc ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    question, tuwing kelan pms ni celerio, every 5 or 10k

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213