New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i am just wondering bakit ang mura ng escudo i saw one its 03 model daw pero its was around 170 lng. any thoughts about it? because im planning to get one. any reply will be highly appreciated thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Parang kamukha rin siya ng vitara. I often see a few in Cebu kung makabisita ako dun. I asked a friend, sabi niya mga converted units from Europe and Japan daw. Im not sure tho. Source ka na lang pare ng local vitara average price nya ngayon is around P200k to P300k. Baka kasi magkaproblema ka sa imported/converted units.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It just means it was imported in 2003, but it could be an early 90's car.

Don't trust secondhand dealers to tell you the actual year model of the vehicle they're selling you... and if they resort to putting the date of import on the vehicle's tag instead of the date of manufacture, tell them "no thanks" and take your business to someone more honest.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi, taga-suzuki club ako (www.clubcarryph.tk) so i might offer some info.

yup tama ang sinabi ni sir niky. suzuki escudo is the 3-door version of the suzuki vitara (5-door) that is locally sold here in the PH. i suggest that if you would get it (esp. if it is an a/t vehicle), then ingat po kayo. things/ engine parts usually fail around 2-4 weeks after you bought it. just check out muna yung background ng dealer.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    170k - presyo yan ng escudo 89-94.

check mo ang seatbelt tag, may nakatatak na date duon. around that time and year model ng surplus car mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nasa dealer din yan., i got my escudo last august 2006., and so far ok and takbo and engine parts., i got some modification pagkabili ko., it cost me 45-50k for modification., (electrical, engine OH, belts and some parts to adjust or set dahil japan so bihira and mga parts.,) gud thing in my escudo is the fuel consumption., di msyado malakas., and so far wala pa ako naexperince na sira., as in malakihan problema.,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    guys baka me alam kau na replacement parts na nagbebenta ng brake shoe for my escudo., ayaw ko kc pa-bond., TIA

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Meron kaming Escudo sa bahay namin sa Taiwan. A/T version ito. Very reliable yun, after many years of service and 97000kms on the clock, ok pa ang takbo, no squeaks from the suspension and averages 8.5km/l. Since it's a traditional offroader, the ride can be rather bone jarring.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    gud pm. may alam ba kayong mekaniko para sa Automatic transmission ng escudo? ok ang takbo sa unmpisa. pag umabot na sa 40kph biglang nag dadown shift at nasa 4000rpm na lagi. na palitan na tranny fluids. ok level.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I just bought 96 model escudo. Where can I buy parts & accessories? Thanks,

about suzuki escudo