New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    In an earlier statement they said, they MIGHT bring it in but at a later date.
    This will at least appease those complaining that we only get the low variants.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Parang hindi Android Auto/Apple Carplay yung infotainment system nito based on the local pics

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Parang hindi Android Auto/Apple Carplay yung infotainment system nito based on the local pics
    Yeah, just like sa Vitara.

Nilagyan nila ng Android tablet na parang galing China.

At least pwede ka na mag Waze etc directly lol.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Honda Civic is 130 mm ... It's doing just fine ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    there were 2 swifts on full display at the panaad football pitch in bacolod while the suzuki cup match of the azkals and the singaporeans were going on. they were looking good

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I just bought the 2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT as my first car, delivered to my house last friday. My cousin drove it and he owns the previous gen swift and a 2013 rio, he says the car is like night and day compared to the previous gen. better acceleration, response, suspension and nimbleness, more space too! Comparing it to the Starex and Vios that I drove during my driving lesson this car feels like your driving a Go cart lol.

I got the metallic blue one with a 40k discount, original price is 799k. I almost bought the 763k Mirage HB GLS with a 85k discount but the new swift is so roomy inside that you don't feel like your driving a small car compared to the mirage and wigo.

The good news is this new Swift is manufactured in Thailand with the same 1.2L Dual Jet engine, compared to the previous gen spec that is from India.

Considering I'm getting 11-12 km/l on the panel driving around our subdivision at 30kph I think the car is very fuel efficient. Sana mag improve pa.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by komokoro View Post
    I just bought the 2018 Suzuki Swift GL CVT as my first car, delivered to my house last friday. My cousin drove it and he owns the previous gen swift and a 2013 rio, he says the car is like night and day compared to the previous gen. better acceleration, response, suspension and nimbleness, more space too! Comparing it to the Starex and Vios that I drove during my driving lesson this car feels like your driving a Go cart lol.

I got the metallic blue one with a 40k discount, original price is 799k. I almost bought the 763k Mirage HB GLS with a 85k discount but the new swift is so roomy inside that you don't feel like your driving a small car compared to the mirage and wigo.

The good news is this new Swift is manufactured in Thailand with the same 1.2L Dual Jet engine, compared to the previous gen spec that is from India.

Considering I'm getting 11-12 km/l on the panel driving around our subdivision at 30kph I think the car is very fuel efficient. Sana mag improve pa.
    bro confirmed na dual jet na? can you take a photo of the engine? the dual jet has two sets of injectors...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Wow. Ngayon ko lang nakita ito, ganda ng itsura. We'll probably get the 1.2 NA engine. Hindi lang ako familiar kung maganda ba cvt ng suzuki?
    Need to know as well. Anyone know how Suzuki's CVT is? They say only Honda has great CVT. The rest is not good and when they break, they are way way more expensive to repair compared to a regular AT. So now I am thinking twice about buying a Swift.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast