Nice share.

Ganda ng sports edition.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    wow [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    both production hubs are now making the new ertiga. its just a matter of time before the old stock is sold and new models arrive. Suzuki Ph will probably announce this in the coming months..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    "Coming to some specs and technicalities, this K15B is designed to run on SAE 0W-16 engine oil with an oil capacity of 3.1 litres. The change interval is 1 year/10,000 kms whichever is earlier. What a vague grade chosen by the engineers at Maruti for this engine. Fuel tank capacity is 45 litres and coolant needed including the quantity in the reservoir is 4.6L. The AT fluid in this car has a life of 11 years/160,000 kms whichever is earlier and the quantity needed is 5.0L and the grade used is “Suzuki AT Oil AW-1”, Suzuki Proprietary I presume. Spark plugs used in this K15B engine are NGK KR6A-10."

Review: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi AT, first on Team-BHP - Team-BHP

The birth of a (really) low viscosity engine oil.

The AT fluid change interval is simply a big surprise!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    I like teambhp. Some contributors has a better review style than most pro car review sites here.

I wonder what will be the range of oils that can be used.
    Also and afaik, the k15b is the shared engine of new ciaz, ertiga, and jimny so if it would be worthwhile to see if there are any issues encountered using the new engine.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^
    Agree. Reviews there are pretty comprehensive. Just wish they would have more of our local cars to test.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    ^
    I like teambhp. Some contributors has a better review style than most pro car review sites here.

I wonder what will be the range of oils that can be used.
    Also and afaik, the k15b is the shared engine of new ciaz, ertiga, and jimny so if it would be worthwhile to see if there are any issues encountered using the new engine

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    True the new K15B will be the engine for the new gen Ciaz, Jimny and Ertiga.

I will be asking for the motor oil if it's an SGO or other endorsed brands with SAE 0w-16 once I will be visiting a nearby Suzuki dealer.

I also need to verify if the ATF on the new gen Ertiga is similar with the ATF being used on the current Ertiga. The change interval schedule is simply incredible taking into account that 11 years or 160,000 kms whichever comes first means the new automatic tranny is built like a tank hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    pa ubos na ata old ertigas. sales reps are flooding the new ertiga on fb lol

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The price of the new Ertiga will be known by 27Jan., as I was told by a sales rep.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast