New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I think eight (8) airbags is wrong, it only has six (6) airbags. The price of the Kizashi is quite competitive against its direct competitors. What I like about the Kizashi is the CVT tranny with 6-speed manual mode, the push start/stop button, and the handling of the unit. What I've read in the newspapers is that, it has 3 color hues black, silver, and white. The silver color is nice and I've seen it in one of their showrooms.

I think it will compete and have a niche in the mid-size sedan segment.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    manual tranny kishazi pls!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    manual tranny kishazi pls!
    Tapos walang bibili

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post

[IMG]http://autocarpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2010-Suzuki-Kizashi-rear-500x305.jpg

, ang pangit nito

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mahal. Nothing compared sa looks pa lang ng Camry/Accord/Sonata etc.

Although I still have to see it in flesh to judge if it's really worth the 1.288 mil.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Kizashi is most similar to the Mazda6. Roomy enough, but not quite as... enormous... as the Accord or the Camry. In fact, the Kizashi weighs about as much as a Mazda6, around 1,485 kilograms.

1.288 is a fair price for the size and power.

Just drove it... actually, was the third or fourth person to drive the demo unit. Pretty good car. As you'd expect of a Suzuki, the handling is very good, and the ride is supple and well controlled. The steering is pretty good, too. Not quite as feelsome as a Mazda6, but better than most anything else in this class.

Thanks sir Niky. My only concern is the durability and maintenance cost of this vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Couldn't really tell much at the test drive, since it was so short. Low-speed punch was a bit muted compared to, say, the Mazda6 or the Camry, but this was essentially a virgin car. We'll try to get a real test drive soon.

As for ownership, durability and the like... no way to tell right now, except by checking feedback from overseas owners.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Tapos walang bibili
    paps wala naman talaga bumibili ng suzuki. konti lang benta nila. ako malapit na bumili ipon muna haha.
    Last edited by jaymd; May 4th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    paps wala naman talaga bumibili ng suzuki.
    Meron naman, yung mga Swift, Celerio and K10 nga lang.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yeah, you're practically hitting your head in a wall if you buy a more than 1M Suzuki.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan now available in the Philippines