New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    may nakapag try na ba sa Ziebart mag pa undercoat?

may bubutasin daw sila using barena sa ilalim ata or door then para malagyan ng uncdercoat. Can anybody confirm?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    If anyone tried their service, please post feedbacks na din. thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    up ko lang :P

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    baka meron maka share sa ziebart?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    baka meron maka share sa ziebart?

harold,
    undercoating is part of rustproofing but in addition, it is sound deadening to reduce road noise being transmitted to the car's interior. cadillac strongly advised not to undercoat the cars specially if it has crossed the ocean on a ship as it will trap salt between the car's body and the undercoat. if it had to be done, have the underside thoroughly washed and dried first. as for the holes drilled, they are usually done on the rocker panel at the base of the A pillar, base of the B pillar and at the base of the quarter panel. there will also be holes on the A and B pillars. these are done at the most vulnerable or parts of the car's body that are prone to getting rusted.
    jick

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yup yung car ko.. nissan sentra b14. ok naman yung service nila. 10 years na yung car. madami bubutasin doon kasi para every year babalik ka doon at doon nila ipapasok yung pag rustproof nila.. parang mahaba na maliit na tube. thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    okay naman but i find it pricey.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mahal din pala and parang ayaw ko yung nagbubutas.hehehe.
    balak ko siguro sa dealership na lang mismo magpa undercoat. :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    there is a difference between rustproof and undercoat tama ba? yung rustproof ng ziebart is the one that will require drilling of holes kung walang pwedeng paglagyan ng chemicals. but undercoat is just a rubberized paint underneath the car. correct me if im wrong. my car has undercoating done by ziebart. every year, nag-papa-re-apply ako for maintenance. may baha kasi akong nadaanan tuwing tag-ulan. so far, satisfied ako sa workmanship nila. hindi ako nag-pa-rustproof kasi i dont like the idea of drilling holes on my car. baka yun pa ang pag-mulan ng rust hehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    How much po each ang undercoating and rustproofing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ziebart Undercoat