New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    More than 2 years ko nang pinag-iisipan itong TPMS na ito.

Mawawala na itong forum, di pa din ako decided.

Pero most likely lalagyan ko mga motor namin... then if all goes well, isusunod ko na yung cars.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Very useful etong tpms. Ma monitor mo in real time pressure ng gulong. Re battery life ng mga sensor ung sa FR sensor nung
    sa akin mga 3 months lang inaabot then the rest mga 5 to 6 months naman

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    More than 2 years ko nang pinag-iisipan itong TPMS na ito.

Mawawala na itong forum, di pa din ako decided.

Pero most likely lalagyan ko mga motor namin... then if all goes well, isusunod ko na yung cars.
    Kuha ka na sir. Ako rin hesitant nung una kung need ko ba talaga yun or hindi. Ngayon, pagstart pa lang ng kotse kita ko na kung need ko ba magpahangin muna or okay pa gulong ko.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Kuha ka na sir. Ako rin hesitant nung una kung need ko ba talaga yun or hindi. Ngayon, pagstart pa lang ng kotse kita ko na kung need ko ba magpahangin muna or okay pa gulong ko.
    naisip ko kasi... paano kung mali yung pressure nung gasoline station?
    so best case scenario for me is bumili ng sarili kong pump (additional $$$ nanaman)

tapos sa car naman... paano kung di pantay yung pressure

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    naisip ko kasi... paano kung mali yung pressure nung gasoline station?
    so best case scenario for me is bumili ng sarili kong pump (additional $$$ nanaman)

tapos sa car naman... paano kung di pantay yung pressure
    You're overthinking it. Just get it. They cost almost nothing now. Iba usapan 10 years ago when only branded ones like Orange were available (and those cost around 12k).

It doesn't just show you the pressure of each tire but you can also set it up to alert you if the pressure drops down to a certain level, usually giving you time to drive it to the nearest vulcanizing shop or safe area to replace it with your spare tire.

Before TPMS, you will only know it's flat when you literally feel the wheels bottoming out as the rims touch the tire tread.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It doesn't just show you the pressure of each tire but you can also set it up to alert you if the pressure drops down to a certain level, usually giving you time to drive it to the nearest vulcanizing shop or safe area to replace it with your spare tire.
    Nakatulong na sa akin once nung natusok yung gulong ko ng makapal na alambre sa Ortigas Extension. Unti-unti sumisingaw na yung hangin until nagwarning na yung TPMS na bumaba na sya sa sinet kong pressure. Ayun napatigil ako sa Shell sa may SM Pasig at nagpalit ng gulong ng de-oras.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In my case, there's tint between it and the glass so solar charging is not efficient. What I do is charge it using USB every couple of months or so pag nakita ko 1-2 bars nalang. Yung solar charging still works to some extent kasi it extends the battery capacity so madalang ko lang i-charge using USB.
    yep. That's my modus too.

THere are times i even pull out the unit out of the truck if i know it will be in the garage for a lengthy amount of time. I just opt to usb charge the tpms from time-to-time on my home ofc desk.

It's a hassle to reset the units and the air tire parameters whenever the tpms monitor loses its juice & dies on me.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I've decided to pull the trigger and ordered the solar powered one with the USB charging option.
    I got into the habit of checking each tire manually so I hope this would be a better alternative.
    At the same time bought 2 sets (10 pcs.) of CR1632 batteries as they are said to last for only 3~6 months.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Three months ago i bought a cheapo solar tpms on lazada and installed it to one of our service vehicles. After 3 weeks tumawag driver na may audible alarm. It's not the low pressure alarm but the high temp. Pinadala ko agad sa talyer and turns out nag stock ang front left brake caliper piston kaya mabilis numipis brake pad on that wheel. This tpms saved me a rotor.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm also thinking of buying one.. *oj88, where did you buy yours? do you have a link?

Also - hindi ba hassle kung magpapa hangin?

I saw this sa Lazada.. wonder if meron nang gumamit nito dito?

You're overthinking it. Just get it. They cost almost nothing now. Iba usapan 10 years ago when only branded ones like Orange were available (and those cost around 12k).

Before TPMS, you will only know it's flat when you literally feel the wheels bottoming out as the rims touch the tire tread.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Wireless  TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System