New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walang monitor for the spare tire? Kapag external, di ba madaling nakawin?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    I will install this new Wireless TPMS to my car, before offering it to the public. There are internal and external sensors but i chose to get the external TPMS for DIY purposes. Internal sensors will also be available.
    Let me guide you on why TPMS is very important

Protection in advance:TPMS directly monitors the Tire's pressure and temperature.when the tire show an abnormal sign,TPMS can Promptly notice the driver to do some corresponding measure to avoid accidents and ensure safety.
    Extend the tire’s life:when tire’s pressure is 10% pressure value under standard,the tire’s lifespan will reduce 15%.with in-time digital display of pressure and temperature value,TPMS can help driver to keep tire the standard pressure,so as to extend the tire’s life.
    Save Fuel consumption:when the tire’s pressure is 30% below standard,the fuel consumption increase 15%.TPMS can help drive to keep the tire’s standard pressure,cut fuel consumption.
    Protect automobile parts:if driving when the tire is not at the standard pressure(too high or too low),it will bring some abrasion to the engine chassis and suspended system.
    Guarantee the normally-operating Brake System:if the tire’s pressure is not in balance,it will make the vehicle run deviate in braking,so as to increase the accident risk.
    Monitor the tire in real time:TPMS can help driver control the tire condition easily at any moment in vehicle,so as to help drive to make right decision,and ensure safety.

External TPMS

Internal TPMS

1.TPMS (Wireless-External sensors):

a. Display
    b. cigar lighter charger
    c. external mounted sensor
    d. anti-thief nozzle

2. Functions and Features

Product Features
    (1) Real time monitoring tire pressure and temperature at the same time.
    (2) Display show pressure and temperature of 4 tires on screen.
    (3) Display show which tire is abnormal.
    (4) Powerful function include low pressure alarm, high pressure alarm, leakage alarm, high temperature alarm, low sensor battery alarm, low display battery alarm, signal missing alarm.
    (5) Alarm with beep sound and display screen red light flashing.
    (6) Sensor battery changeable.
    (7) Dual power supply of battery and charger.

Alarm Function
    (1) Leakage alarm: The pressure decrease over 0.2Bar in 20 seconds
    (2) Low pressure alarm: The pressure is lower than standard about 25%
    (3) High Pressure Alarm: The pressure is higher than standard about 40%
    (4) High temperature alarm: The temperature of tire is over the threshold
    (5) Low power of sensor alarm: The power of any sensor is less than 2.4v
    (6) No signal alarm: Missing some sensors’ message over 25 minutes after it start to work

Operating Functions
    (1) Pressure Unit setting: change Bar to PSI (pre-set unit is bar)
    (2) Temperature Unit setting : change °C to °F (pre-set unit is °C)
    (3) Standard pressure setting: increase or decrease (pre-set value is cold tire pressure 2.4 Bar)
    (4) High temperature alarm threshold setting: pre-set threshold is 80°C
    (5) Set up sensor: learn new sensor ID code when replace sensor
    (6) Exchange tires position: when mismatch sensor to tires, change position on display

call me at 09053338777 , 09228335588, 3481728.. I am willing to give special price for the first few orders.

There will be two models to choose from... Wireless External and Wireless Internal

SRP: P11,000

Advance Order: P9,000 for wireless or external TPMS

GOOD Eveng, sir. hindi ba yan madaling nakawin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Internal TPMS looks much safer to me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi,

For those still looking for a reliable TPMS, we are carrying the Steelmate TP-71I TPMS with Internal sensors and cig plug visual display. It retails for 8,990 and installation costs around more or less 800 near banawe =)

For more information, you can check out ND AutoMart - Car Parts & Accessories, Electronics Store | Facebook

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi,

For those still looking for a reliable TPMS, we are carrying the Steelmate TP-71I TPMS with Internal sensors and cig plug visual display. It retails for 8,990 and installation costs around more or less 800 near banawe =)

For more information, you can check out www.facebook.com/ndautomart

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Am I too late for this?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    I will install this new Wireless TPMS to my car, before offering it to the public. There are internal and external sensors but i chose to get the external TPMS for DIY purposes. Internal sensors will also be available.
    Let me guide you on why TPMS is very important

Protection in advance:TPMS directly monitors the Tire's pressure and temperature.when the tire show an abnormal sign,TPMS can Promptly notice the driver to do some corresponding measure to avoid accidents and ensure safety.
    Extend the tire’s life:when tire’s pressure is 10% pressure value under standard,the tire’s lifespan will reduce 15%.with in-time digital display of pressure and temperature value,TPMS can help driver to keep tire the standard pressure,so as to extend the tire’s life.
    Save Fuel consumption:when the tire’s pressure is 30% below standard,the fuel consumption increase 15%.TPMS can help drive to keep the tire’s standard pressure,cut fuel consumption.
    Protect automobile parts:if driving when the tire is not at the standard pressure(too high or too low),it will bring some abrasion to the engine chassis and suspended system.
    Guarantee the normally-operating Brake System:if the tire’s pressure is not in balance,it will make the vehicle run deviate in braking,so as to increase the accident risk.
    Monitor the tire in real time:TPMS can help driver control the tire condition easily at any moment in vehicle,so as to help drive to make right decision,and ensure safety.

External TPMS

Internal TPMS

1.TPMS (Wireless-External sensors):

a. Display
    b. cigar lighter charger
    c. external mounted sensor
    d. anti-thief nozzle

2. Functions and Features

Product Features
    (1) Real time monitoring tire pressure and temperature at the same time.
    (2) Display show pressure and temperature of 4 tires on screen.
    (3) Display show which tire is abnormal.
    (4) Powerful function include low pressure alarm, high pressure alarm, leakage alarm, high temperature alarm, low sensor battery alarm, low display battery alarm, signal missing alarm.
    (5) Alarm with beep sound and display screen red light flashing.
    (6) Sensor battery changeable.
    (7) Dual power supply of battery and charger.

Alarm Function
    (1) Leakage alarm: The pressure decrease over 0.2Bar in 20 seconds
    (2) Low pressure alarm: The pressure is lower than standard about 25%
    (3) High Pressure Alarm: The pressure is higher than standard about 40%
    (4) High temperature alarm: The temperature of tire is over the threshold
    (5) Low power of sensor alarm: The power of any sensor is less than 2.4v
    (6) No signal alarm: Missing some sensors’ message over 25 minutes after it start to work

Operating Functions
    (1) Pressure Unit setting: change Bar to PSI (pre-set unit is bar)
    (2) Temperature Unit setting : change °C to °F (pre-set unit is °C)
    (3) Standard pressure setting: increase or decrease (pre-set value is cold tire pressure 2.4 Bar)
    (4) High temperature alarm threshold setting: pre-set threshold is 80°C
    (5) Set up sensor: learn new sensor ID code when replace sensor
    (6) Exchange tires position: when mismatch sensor to tires, change position on display

call me at 09053338777 , 09228335588, 3481728.. I am willing to give special price for the first few orders.

There will be two models to choose from... Wireless External and Wireless Internal

SRP: P11,000

Advance Order: P9,000 for wireless or external TPMS

sir hindi ko na po makita yung picture??

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    may mga P3k plus lang na steelmate, carchet and other brands sa amazon....DIY versions.

positive naman ang mga reviews kahit yung hindi mga steelmate.

up for this thread. i've seen some sellers in lazada as well. parang 9K with installation yung pinapasok talaga sa tires. tapos there's a bluetooth one.

Is it safe to use this? It won't damage the wheels?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Is it safe to use this? It won't damage the wheels?
    Hi sir. Ano po nainstall mo?planning to buy one also..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Wireless  TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System