New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hello... if you lowered your ride, is it necessary to have it aligned afterwards?
    if so... can anyone recommend a good shop to have it aligned?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, you do.

Class A-Motorcraft in Banawe (beside Equipt) has a very good alignment guy and a decent alignment machine.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tireboy on Sto. Domingo St. cor. Maria Clara.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,
    after every offroad, do u have it aligned? i recommend class a motorcraft at banawe beside equipt. very good service but long line, you have to go early other wise wait ka. d ka lolokohin ng mmga tao dun, yung ibang shops, papaalign ka lang, maya anuano na sinasabi na sira para matakot ka at magpagawa. tel no. 4148633. look for robert. they can give u a quote over the phone na if u want n know what's wrong with your car na.
    Last edited by KCboy; August 6th, 2005 at 08:50 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Tireboy on Sto. Domingo St. cor. Maria Clara.
    okey din dyan..maingat at malinis sila magtrabaho..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i just had my civic at goodyear servitek in araneta ave. near toktokan st. replaced all the under chassis parts, pretty good equipment and crew.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    servitek alabang...ok din ang trabaho.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Bridgestone Fort of Steven Tagle - they have special set ups for extra lowered cars - the lift is flushed to the floor (nakabaon) so your car will never hit anything underside.

The equipment is also state of the art - they can do up to 20" tires.

Pricing is reasonable - 900+ for 4 wheels (camber extra), 460+ if only 2 wheels will be adjusted. No charge for simply checking if your alignment is ok originally. and you can have them do the check every 6 months, for free.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bm5er
    Bridgestone Fort of Steven Tagle - they have special set ups for extra lowered cars - the lift is flushed to the floor (nakabaon) so your car will never hit anything underside.

The equipment is also state of the art - they can do up to 20" tires.

Pricing is reasonable - 900+ for 4 wheels (camber extra), 460+ if only 2 wheels will be adjusted. No charge for simply checking if your alignment is ok originally. and you can have them do the check every 6 months, for free.
    wow... thanks for the info... kala ko pricey dun... coz the last time i went there to buy tires there... a gt3 or gt2 was being serviced... and a couple of euro cars.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    so motorcraft and serviteks are the ok shops....grabe ba pila sa motorcraft as in even weekdays?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
where do you have you wheel aligned?