New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello evry1! I Need help on where to buy the lowering springs for my 1992 Nissan Sentra B13 chassis here in the Phils? whats the difference compareD to the lowering springs kit? like einbach and H&R? kit includes what? madali ba magpa install nun springs? Can anyone help me finding this besides the net? Im a serious buyer...tHANKS AGAIN..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlks26 View Post
    Hello evry1! I Need help on where to buy the lowering springs for my 1992 Nissan Sentra B13 chassis here in the Phils? whats the difference compareD to the lowering springs kit? like einbach and H&R? kit includes what? madali ba magpa install nun springs? Can anyone help me finding this besides the net? Im a serious buyer...tHANKS AGAIN..

H&R, Eibach springs are good for nice and well paved roads. You can buy them at major car accessories shops in Banaue and Makati area. They can be easily installed provided the shops are equipped with coil spring compressor. I doubt if these springs will work well in our bad and poorly maintained roads. Besides your ground clearance will decrease by 1- 2 inches, you might encounter navigating thru flooded roads, road ruts and humps.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully, my friend will find it for me in Banawe plus front GAS shocks too. They should be together. I keep you guys posted.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    around how much do the h&r or bilstein springs for the nissan sentra cost? thanks

Where to buy "92" Nissan Sentra B13 lowering springs? or kit in the Phils?