New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Kamusta si JP Wheels now? I used to go there for repairs when gasoline and toll fees was cheaper since they were good at diagnosing kalampag issues on our cars. I'd have them check the problem out then i would still drive to Banawe to buy parts and go back to them for the install.

I have to change my front shocks soon as well (i just changed the rears before). Will go for KYB gas.
    this will be my first time to go to JP Wheels to have my rear shocks change. have read good reviews about them that's why i choose to have my shocks change there. I called JP Wheels last Monday and so far, they have the lowest price for KYB gas type.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    this will be my first time to go to JP Wheels to have my rear shocks change. have read good reviews about them that's why i choose to have my shocks change there. I called JP Wheels last Monday and so far, they have the lowest price for KYB gas type.
    Yes, they're good per feedback and my own experience before (but that was quite some time ago already, when they were still on Presidents Ave. in BF). Pricing is fair just as well and based on what you got, i think i may go to JP again when i change the front shocks on my '07 9th gen.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yes, they're good per feedback and my own experience before (but that was quite some time ago already, when they were still on Presidents Ave. in BF). Pricing is fair just as well and based on what you got, i think i may go to JP again when i change the front shocks on my '07 9th gen.
    was with JP Wheels last saturday to have my rear shocks change using KYB Excel G shocks. price is 2.5k each for the rear. then installation is 250 per shocks.

for the front KYB Excel G shocks it's 3.6k each.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What type of Shock Absorber on altis 1.6e 2003 A/T