New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pwede iliha ang brake rotor? baka naman pwedeng i-dremel?
    akala ko you need a milling machine to resurface a rotor properly..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang nililiha brake pads and shoes. Para pumantay. Minsan pag hindi pantay and rear brake shoes, ito rin ang dahilan para mag vibrate. Lalo na madaling siksikan ng dumi ang front brake pads.

Sa machine shops dinadala ang brake rotors para mai-balance at bawasan ng lundo kung warped.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    ah ok thanks for all the inputs pa check ko na nga agad yung brakes ko this weekend.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    liha is ok kung di pa malaki yung kain. pero you will never get it perfect. this should be reserved for the pads and drums lang and not the rotor. best to have it resurfaced sa machine shop parin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question. Could you actually feel the warpage with your fingertips?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So ano ang visible symptoms ng wapred pads? i mean, you cant just reface all four right?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yes you can feel the warping with your fingers. when may mga uneven spots or grooves then definitely kelangan na ipareface ito.

usually just the rotors yung nirereface while the pads are just sanded down to spec

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madali makita gamit ka ng alambre....
    turn the rotor in the spindle with the wire slightly touching the rotor surface and slowly turn the rotor to see the gap between the wire wnd rotor become bigger or smaller

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost same problem sa akin ito. Pero in my case this happens only on unpaved roads saka without me applying the brakes. check ko ang brake pedal mahigpit naman ang screws pero pag ginagalaw mo ng kamay may little movement siya left and right.
    Paano ba ayusin ito? thanks

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    kakapareface ko lang ng rotors sa greasebee sa cainta. P320 each. merun silang machine dun na pangreface talaga ng flat surfaces.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Vibrating Brake Pedal