New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hello, hingi lang po ako ng advise and help. I noticed that my rear wheel wears uneven mas nauunang nauubos yung loob na part ng gulong kesa sa kabila. Kia Rio po yung oto ko at 2 years na sya 29000 na po yung mileage ng kotse. Anyone has the same experience? Please share naman po kung pano na ayos. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_espiritu View Post
    Hello, hingi lang po ako ng advise and help. I noticed that my rear wheel wears uneven mas nauunang nauubos yung loob na part ng gulong kesa sa kabila. Kia Rio po yung oto ko at 2 years na sya 29000 na po yung mileage ng kotse. Anyone has the same experience? Please share naman po kung pano na ayos. Thanks.
    back to CASA for free alignment or camber if it is still under warranty. if not, go to the nearest servitek they will be happy to assists you.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    back to CASA for free alignment or camber if it is still under warranty. if not, go to the nearest servitek they will be happy to assists you.
    Rotate your tires after wheel alignment.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    check also tyre pressure.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Stop patronizing Hella Flush.

Check your wheel alignments and always the tire pressure. First time having a car? Be OC, treat it like your mistress (if already have a wife) or a GF. Rotate your tires every now and then.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Most likely a toe misalignment. If the wear is on the inner tread, naka toe-out masyado (negative toe).

In the off chance that there's no adjustment for toe in the rear axles, check suspension bushings and hub bearing for play.
    Last edited by oj88; August 6th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    more about wheel alignment:

Wheel Alignment - Tire Center Philippines

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Naka negative camber ang ride mo - pinapang drift mo ba?

Toe alignment applies to the front tires (parang pike or sakang).

http://www.myfiatworld.in/attachment...1&d=1333361291
    Last edited by Phoenix67; August 8th, 2013 at 08:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    Naka negative camber ang ride mo - pinapang drift mo ba?

Toe alignment applies to the front tires (parang pike or sakang).[/url]
    Wrong.

1. Toe misalignment contributes more to uneven tire wear than camber misalignment. With an incorrectly set toe, the tires are technically rubbing/scraping the pavement instead of just rolling over it

2. Toe alignment applies to ALL tires. The question is more on whether the rear tires' toe alignment on a particular car is adjustable (usually it is). If not, there may already be some serious damage to the suspension, like if it was subjected to an impact (ie. deep pothole at a high enough speed), putting it permanently out of whack.
    Last edited by oj88; August 8th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Stop patronizing Hella Flush.
    seriously? di pa din ba nawawala ang fad na yon? i just don't get why people deliberately destroy their perfectly good car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast