New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    question lang mga sir..

problem kopo kasi may tog tog na tunog pag nalubakan isa sa mga gulong sa harap, yung tog tog sound niya ay sabay nayayanig yung manibela, pero pag dalawang gulong nag lubak wala naman ganun..

pina check ko sa mekaniko..inalog lahat sa ilalim wala naman maluwag..naka jack lang kasi..

ano kaya mga possible cause nito? sabi sabi ng iba baka rock and pinion daw..95 esi pala ride ko..thanks sa mga nagbasa at sasagot..

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sounds like a ball joint. Do not wait, get a qualified mechanic to look at it. The struts are by far the most expensive "front end" parts. What you want is a shop that specializes in front ends (if you live in manila) that will be your best deal. Look for (wheel) alignment in the yellow pages or ask fellow tsikoters. You can contact "speedy fix" (see tsikot members list) state your problem to him.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i had my mechanic check the ball joints, tie rod and rack end as soon as i read your reply but all of them are still super hard, i'm really running out of idea's maybe somebody can help me figure this thing out..

symptoms is, pag nag lubak ay may tog na sound then pati manibela gumagalaw..hinde kumakabig but gumagalaw, taas baba..parang nag vivibrate..

thanks v6dreamer..

Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Sounds like a ball joint. Do not wait, get a qualified mechanic to look at it. The struts are by far the most expensive "front end" parts. What you want is a shop that specializes in front ends (if you live in manila) that will be your best deal. Look for (wheel) alignment in the yellow pages or ask fellow tsikoters. You can contact "speedy fix" (see tsikot members list) state your problem to him.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Add kolang..may nag sasabi na baka yung gearbox ko maluwag kaya ganun?

madali lang ba higpitan yung gear box?

or may kailangan tangalin?

help me please..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    i had my mechanic check the ball joints, tie rod and rack end as soon as i read your reply but all of them are still super hard, i'm really running out of idea's maybe somebody can help me figure this thing out..

symptoms is, pag nag lubak ay may tog na sound then pati manibela gumagalaw..hinde kumakabig but gumagalaw, taas baba..parang nag vivibrate..

thanks v6dreamer..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Is your car lowered?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Yes, its lowered only 1 finger gaps on front..

is that why?

if i bring it up a little like 2 finger gaps would that fix the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Is your car lowered?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Any time you change the ride height of a vehicle you change your settings on your vehicle caster, camber. Depends how much you lowered it. If it's more than 2" you may need special suspension parts like adjustable camber kit( ingalls brand are excellent) for the front and rear. I do believe you are using your stocks struts and shocks on that after market lowering spring.

Fluid or gas, either way if you lower your car with the stock struts/shocks, they're more than likely going to blow due to the limited travel and I think thats what happened to your's that they have left after lowering. Personally, I would go with gas shocks. But that's a matter of opinion, but in either event it would be advisable to have your shocks changed out when you put the springs in. Good luck!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir pa check mo baka built in ng bearing ang manibela mo baka durog na kaya sobrang ingay ganyan yung sa mb100 ko sobrang hassle yan try mo pag malulubak ka hawakan mo yung manibela mo tingnan mo kung malelesen ang sound ng tog?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir, kung sakali po lagi makaldag, ano po ba disadvantages nito? My possiblity po ba na kung makalampag auto ehh, madamay o merun masira sa engine?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Effect sa makina? No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tog tog tog sound pag nalubak