New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, I've already tried both ways in our 323.

Most of the front suspension parts was replaced by Rapide a few years ago... a bit pricey at 20K++. The rear suspension was taken care of Zee a few months ago to the tune of only 4K++. Am actually satisfied with both jobs.

For the Rav4, it seems that the ball joints and stabilizer link has already deteriorated. The estimated cost of replacement of this parts (original) is around 9K only.

Though I am also thinking of just having this repaired since I am pretty sure that the bill for this would not surpass 1/3 of the cost of replacement.

What do you think guys? Ok kaya ang repair for a Rav4?

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung ako pare, palitan mo na. Sigurado ka sa bnew parts ;)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    AKo din brand new. Una mo check yun budget muna.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende yan sa budget ng total repair bro.... kung medyo magkalapit na lang yung cost, replace na... tama si pk, sure ka pa sa parts.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayang kaya ni pareng M2 yan mga peeps

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Repaired ball joints? No. A friend did this with their Galant, and it wore down after a while. Replace them... it's better than spending a little now and still having to replace them after a few months.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    brand new original parts ka na lang and enjoy the peace of mind while using your ride.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i agree. palit ka na lang ng brand-new. you'll never know how extensive the damage of the parts, if you decided to have it repaired only. besides, once you replaced the parts with a new one, chances are, matatagalan na ulit ang pagpapalit mo dahil maayos na ang NLEX. of course, ingatan mo din sa mga speed bumps and potholes.

you mean you guyz won't recommend zee or cruven?....pag dito ba sa cruven or zee..tumatagal ang repaired shocks?

thanks,

city

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakin depende sa kotse and parts price.

in your case M2, i'd just replace it, 9K for everything isn't that bad for OEM parts.

pero like sa case ng W123 ko dati, if i purchase 2 shocks, aabutin ako 6K, kung paparefill ko, 1400 lang, dun nalang ako sa 1400... it's an old car kasi, lugi kung bago pa pyesa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suspension... Replace or Repair?