New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i experience this with the safari,bago naman suspension components nya,medyo nakakatakot eh,parang kakalas,although not often,pero when your in high speed,then medyo uneven yun road or my bump,nag wiwiggle sya..what could be the prob.?this is the local safari and not those converted ones.i usually experiance this prob. with converted cars lang kce. although naayos naman sha,pero i wonder with this local safari.i was thinking about the stabilizers eh.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try to check the steering stab.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    tire balance. alignment. stabiliser (but it sould not do that even without the stabiliser)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wheel balancing lang yan. HAve the front wheels balanced.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka nasanay ka sa IFS. Sa LC namin medyo ganyan din compared sa Pajero pero tolerable naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or baka rin naman may bukol isa sa mga tires mo....ganun ako dati....lahat na ginawa ko...hindi ko alam posible pala mag wiggle coz of a bukol sa tires.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok,ill check on the stabilizers..mukhang yun nga eh..how much ba to?yun replacement lang.and papa tire balancing ko narin.pro meron pa kce shang mga tinga from the old tires.

otep,
    whats IFS?

glennster,
    hindi naman cguro,3 wks old palang grandtrek AT2's nun on all for corners eh.

anyway,thanks again guys.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IFS = independent front suspension. Solid axles ang mga Patrol, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nikko m, try to solve the problem without the stabilizer. the stabilizer is meant to keep the steering wheel from turning when you hit rocks etc. it just hides problems not cure them.

look for the problem and fix it. try rotating tires, balancing them, check if out of round, alignment. don't rely on the stabilizer. you might be changingsomething that doesn't need to be changed. I'm using old man stab. pero until I get my tires balanced right, may problem pa rin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,
    oic,so whats the diff.?is it one of the reasons on why the suspension of the patrols are very stiff?as in stiff?

bubbles,
    ok,thanks man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
steering wiggle