New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    This all started after i got a flat tire on my right wheel and pag 40 na takbo nya medyo nagsshake ang steering wheel and the car keeps steering to right kung i center ko ang steering. Pa wheel balance ko sana or alignment but sabi ni servitek palitan na daw ang gulong kc may bloat na and manipis na since 2010 pa siya. Ano kaya real problem nito? Medyo nguguluhan kc ako kng ano gawin. Corolla 1997 gli 1.6 car ko

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bail View Post
    This all started after i got a flat tire on my right wheel and pag 40 na takbo nya medyo nagsshake ang steering wheel and the car keeps steering to right kung i center ko ang steering. Pa wheel balance ko sana or alignment but sabi ni servitek palitan na daw ang gulong kc may bloat na and manipis na since 2010 pa siya. Ano kaya real problem nito? Medyo nguguluhan kc ako kng ano gawin. Corolla 1997 gli 1.6 car ko
    if the guy said, "may bloat na", that means the tire is out of round. oblong na. no choice but to replace it. kakabig lagi yan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Even if you think the tires still look good, if they are more than four years old, they are expired. Retire those tires

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the guy said, "may bloat na", that means the tire is out of round. oblong na. no choice but to replace it. kakabig lagi yan.
    it is easy to detect oblonged tires. un-mount the tire with the rim and roll it. it will always move to one side.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    If I were you, I would change those tires that are oblong shape. There is a tendency that it will explode. I had an experienced where my tire exploded while driving

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Will it damage my suspension if i continue to use it for a while? Next week pa kasi ako mkkapalit

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Will it damage my suspension if i continue to use it for a while? Next week pa kasi ako mkkapalit
    it will add stress to the suspension parts, po. it might hasten parts replacement, maybe not this week, maybe next.. next year.., etc..
    also, it will shake the willies into you. kung hindi ka ba matakot...
    lastly, it might make you lose control of the vehicle and bump into mine! palitan na, po! please!
    what some people do, is place the oblonged tire to the rear wheels, where its damaged condition will not be too obvious when driving. but, it is still a damaged tire, subject to failure.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pwede pa magamit ang sasakyan , pero hinde na tatagal yan. nangyari na rin sa akin yan. yung bukol hanggang sa lumabas na yung thread katagalan. hinde ko na hinintay sumabog ,pinalitan ko na para iwas aberya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Maybe try to replace it muna ng spare tire just to try kung sa gulong ba talaga ang problema? If still nagshake kahit nagpalit ka na probably ibang problema pinagmumulan ng pag shake. https://www.tsikot.com/forums/images/smilies/agree.gif

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    good day!tsikoteers. makigamit lang ng thread. meron kasi ako concern. ang steering ko ay nasa gitna at align naman ang gulong. kung tumatakbo na ako ay nagkakaroon ang kabig sa kanan at ang steering ay hindi na nakagitna.nakatilt na pakaliwa, wala naman akong nararamdaman bukod dun sa kumakabig. pareho lang response nya kung ililiko ko sa kanan o kaliwa. sana me makatulong, salamat :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast