New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    no, its not the axle im talking about. can you post a pic of what you are referring to.

as i have stated above, it connects the lower arms. the axles connect the knuckle hub to the transmissin differential.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    whats d purpose? hmm

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    no, its not the axle im talking about. can you post a pic of what you are referring to.

as i have stated above, it connects the lower arms. the axles connect the knuckle hub to the transmissin differential.
    does it look like this?

this is the front sway bar for the evo 8 and 9.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, walang sway bar ang pizza sa stock... differential arm lang ata yung sinasabi mo...
    anyway, i'll look lang at those generic stuff muna...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    see the screenshots i made for the parts list database of a ck2 body as well as the service manual of a ck2. - lancer pizza

mine came with one installed. it's the rear sway bar which is not stock.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayun. rear... rear talaga is stock/oem ng lancers.
    ang hinahanap ko is front....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ive consulted with my friend that has the evo 8.

tama, the front sway bars are stock sa lancer as well as other sedans... the problem with those is hindi maganda yung handling niya on cornering. notice the vertical bolt and different curves for the upgraded and the horizontal for the stock.

yung pagkaexplain niya sakin is yung stock has too much “play” daw and does not do the job on cornering. the side rolls cannot be prevented by the stock ones. sa upgraded yung nagbibigay ng more accurate “play”. im really sure how much or less play that the upgraded ones do offer pero i just took his word for it kasi siya yung may lancer.

also the upgraded is wider than stock sway bars.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i think we are in a bit of confusion here...

the screen caps which i made are the front of lancer pizza. stabilizer bar IS STOCK for lancer pizza.

the rear suspensions of pizza's DO NOT have stock stabilizer bars.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you want sharper steering, front sway bars will help, but if you want sharper handling, focus on upgrading the rear sway bar first, to lessen understeer.
    Last edited by niky; June 30th, 2008 at 04:40 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If you want sharper steering, front sway bars will help, but if you want sharper handling, focus on upgrading the rear sway bar first, to lessen understeer.
    yup bro. actually i am planning to get fronts and rears at the same time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Stabilizer Bar - Where To Get