New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Fellow tsikoters help please

I need to replace my shocks and I need some updated information.

My ride is lancer 96 EL and the mechanic just told me to replace the front one.

I need some directions where I could buy good reliable ones and its price
    kinda low on the budget and if possible only one can be replace - maybe next month the other one.

Please any reliable contacts or auto shops along Sucat road or in Evangelista is very much welcome

The mechanic also said i need to replace the plato daw dunno whats that and I asked him why - he said ung goma daw. Is it really necessary to replace the plate also?

Any comments are very much appreciated and thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n_icis View Post
    Fellow tsikoters help please

I need to replace my shocks and I need some updated information.

My ride is lancer 96 EL and the mechanic just told me to replace the front one.

I need some directions where I could buy good reliable ones and its price
    kinda low on the budget and if possible only one can be replace - maybe next month the other one.

Please any reliable contacts or auto shops along Sucat road or in Evangelista is very much welcome

The mechanic also said i need to replace the plato daw dunno whats that and I asked him why - he said ung goma daw. Is it really necessary to replace the plate also?

Any comments are very much appreciated and thanks in advance
    bro sa evangelista sa Taurus mura lang. yung shox mga 1200 to 1500 gas type.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    always replace shocks by sets or pairs kung tipid naman paopera mo na lang ask around

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    try mo cruven sa sucat...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i've read in one of the forums that cruven does refilling do they also sell new ones? pls post naman ung contact numbers if any

Does taurus sell also new ones - replacement ones?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've read in one of the forums that cruven does refilling do they also sell new ones? pls post naman ung contact numbers if any

cruven does not sell brand new ones, but they can get these parts from external suppliers if they want. pero it negates the nature of their business which is shock refilling.

if i were you, i will try their services first. laking kamurahan compared to replacement shocks. and besides, replacement shocks, masisira at masisira ulit yan in the future. with cruven's repair services, all you need to do is to just refill-refill-refill. no need to buy/replace your shocks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. have it repaired first. sakin 1 year na oks pa rin

http://cruven.bravehost.com <- website of cruven here
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006

bro, hindi po sila nabenta ng new shox, they only restore (if pwede pa) yung sira mong shox...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Also may promo sila this month yata... All cruven branches. Sometimes you don't even need to replace it, just have it repaired and refilled. Cruven does that. Just have them look at it, if they can repair it. Maybe you can save some money with them.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ma try nga yang cruven na yan, e papano ba nila na check yong shox mo kung pwedi pa or dapat ng repair or palitan, meron ba silang tools for checking the shox ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Shocks problems need price and comments plz