New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hello Bros!!!

I have to replace the shocks for my 1998 BG5 Subaru Legacy. I want to acquire locally because buying from abroad is quite expensive. I am not really sure if there are compatible shocks here in the philippines. Does anyone have a suggestion?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    malamang you can get fitments from bilstein. have to check lang if they make for your car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks Speedy for the Reply. I have found the number of Motorco from a different thread. Anyway, many are saying that shocks for the cefiro, the B13 or the B14 are compatible to this BG5 version of the Subaru, what's your opinion to this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dismantle your shocks and bring it to Blazer Marketing. I think the address is #66 Kitanlad St. Banawe. They have no signage except for a generic Federal Mogul sign.

They have extensive stocks. They'll probably find the correct shock for you. A KYB if you're on a budget.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i wouldn't use shocks for a different model on your car. it may physically fit pero load rating might be different causing handling to be weird and wear to be abnormal.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Ok thanks for all your replies.

Shocks for 1998 Subaru Legacy